Pedo Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrRelax

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I haven't heard anything yet, just a little worried! Anyone out there received interviews?

Members don't see this ad.

From what I heard, last year was one of the toughest years ever to match in Pedo. Let us know how it goes, and good luck!

DrRelax said:
I haven't heard anything yet, just a little worried! Anyone out there received interviews?

Some places thake their sweet time letting you know if you have an interview, while others let you know ASAP. Where did you apply?

DrRelax said:

Members don't see this ad :)
I know my friends got interviews at UNC and UIC

To the few select folks that are planning to devote the next 30 years to seeing kids in practice;
1) Where are you applying to or hoping to get in at
2) What are your stats, Boards, Rank and stuff
3) Externship experiences
4) What did you do, or feel you did to make yourself stand out

I realize pedo is unique in that personality and ability to work with kids is far more important at times then if you had a 3.82 GPA. Just curius to see who is out there and interested, I am sure I will get a whole 5 people to respond......Thnax

T2006

im not doing pedo but i have a ton of classmates applying, some places that have told them about interviews:

minnesota
san antonio
baylor
houston
buffalo
tennessee

Heard from 2 schools thus far, UIC and Buffalo. Hopefully, there will be more to come.

DrRelax-what day is your Buffalo interview?

A friend interviewed at UW

sjsdmd said:
DrRelax-what day is your Buffalo interview?

I interviewed at buffalo in Oct. I also received interviews from tufts, harvard's children's, and children's in chicago. Can anybody offer some insights into these programs?

skools that my friends and i have heard from

uconn
upenn
temple
chicago's children
harvard's children
usc
nyu
nova

I interviewed at Chicago last year, great people, very intense interview (lots of tough questions) great clinic, have AXIUM computer system. The downside, I was told they only except ethnic people.

Any recommendations for the Buffalo interview- ie questions they asked? Thanks!

What stats are being considered competitive this year?

hello sjs......can u give me an idea of the type of questions chicago's children ask during interviews.
and lets keep the list going yall.
:D