Pediatric Board Review Online/Video Course

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mandapanda333

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm planning on purchasing a video/online review course for the Peds Boards (won't be able to get the time off from fellowship and honestly not much of a classroom lecture learner so thought the video/audio option would be best for me). Had been planning on the UCLA course because it's offered in a video/audio format. But then just read about the George Washington Pediatric Review Course online. I don't know anyone who's done that one. The format seems user friendly (free demo online of the user portal). But it's less expensive and about 10 hours shorter in length than the others...so I wasn't sure what to make of those things...just wondering if anyone has any experience with this one? Thanks so much!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Look if you are gonna plug in your own product, make it less obvious =/ qbank came out on the 29th... and you've plugged their products before.

Look if you are gonna plug in your own product, make it less obvious =/ qbank came out on the 29th... and you've plugged their products before.

I highly doubt a university/academic medical center is going to resort to this kind of advertising. I think the OP is legitimately trying to decide what course to use.

Reactions: 1 user
I highly doubt a university/academic medical center is going to resort to this kind of advertising. I think the OP is legitimately trying to decide what course to use.
I was replying to a now mod deleted post.