PCCM Cme

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hernandez

Paranoid and Crotchety...
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What are y'all doing for non-conference based cme other than up to date?

Any recommendations?

Members don't see this ad.

What are y'all doing for non-conference based cme other than up to date?

Any recommendations?

Do you need more? I mean the conferences usually give you 32-35 for your time there. Most state boards want 60ish in two years. But if you mean that you're not going to a conference in any given year, my father recommends Audio Digest when driving around. I've not tried it, but seems pretty easy to just kind of pick a choose a number of topics for IM docs. Chest and Blue Journal both have CME opp's in every issue IIRC.

Members don't see this ad :)
My state is quirky as I requires 16 hours/year of 1b or 1a. I don't want to go to conferences every year. So was wanting to get into habit of doing some 1b cme.

Reactions: 1 user
My state is quirky as I requires 16 hours/year of 1b or 1a. I don't want to go to conferences every year. So was wanting to get into habit of doing some 1b cme.

I'll be in the same boat next year( this year board review will take care of that).
Audio digest is expensive son! And did not have any Ccm/Pulm But I will give it a try.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Reactions: 1 user