Pcat Scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FtPharmacyStudent

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Took the PCAT today for the first time. Received my preliminary score report

Bio 98

Chem 87

Reading 26

Quant 72

Composite 81

Just wondering if these are good enough for pharmacy school. Reading totally messed me up

Members don't see this ad.

Good score! I got a 97 with 29 in reading so I think in your case it was the quant section. A little higher may have gotten you to 90 with a couple more percent for Chem as well. Don't sweat it

Reactions: 1 user
Good score! I got a 97 with 29 in reading so I think in your case it was the quant section. A little higher may have gotten you to 90 with a couple more percent for Chem as well. Don't sweat it

Yeah the quant on my exam was torture. I thought I was well prepared for math but the questions they put on there were tough Half we're story problems

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats/goodluck to everyone taking the exam today! So happy to be done!:)
What schools are y'all interested in?:) I hope everyone gets accepted to their top pick!

Last edited:
hi guys first post ever on sdn but i took the pcat for the first time today and wondering if i should retake bc of quant/rc... i have the same composite as you but QA killed me
Bio: 90
Chem: 94
RC: 63
QA: 47
Composite: 81

All A's and B's in every math class i've had so idk what happened :(

hi guys first post ever on sdn but i took the pcat for the first time today and wondering if i should retake bc of quant/rc... i have the same composite as you but QA killed me

Congrats on your score! I just started studying for math. What are your opinion on Dr.Collins and Kaplan for math?

Congrats on your score! I just started studying for math. What are your opinion on Dr.Collins and Kaplan for math?
thanks! no one kill me but i only used kaplan to study for every section (plus textbooks).. like i mentioned i got A's and B's in all of my math classes (took calc 1 last semester and got an A) so i kinda just went into the PCAT w/o studying for it. big mistake. it was mostly word problems/non calc so i failed miserably. Kaplan was good for reviewing math concepts but not for trying out similar problems to the pcat. it felt like the actual pcat problems were pulled from all over the place for QA. a handful of questions about imaginary numbers which i thought was weird... best of luck to you!

Still great score! With 80'a in pcat and good gpa you are in a good shape.
It's not math that killed you, it's bio. When I took pcat my score is higher than yours.
However, my math was much lower than yours, not to mention my reading :(. BUT my bio was 99. Chem also higher
So all should pay very very close attention to bio and chem

I OFFER FREE PCAT MATERIAL WITH UPDATE 2016 - 2017 WITH KAPLAN STUDY GUID AND TEST FOR FREE

LEAVE YOUR EMAIL BUT PROMISE ME THAT YOU WILL NOT SELL IT, WE TRY TO HELP EACH OTHER
lol is this Kevin Nguyen?

I am taking the PCAT in sept and I've been study on an off since June... I haven't taken calc nor orgos yet but I've been using Kaplan and Dr Collins nd I'm so nervous when I read ppl' s almost perfect scores on here. I'm not very good at calc but I'll be doing the Pearson practice test sometime in August. I'm so freaking nervous. Good luck to you and everyone on their pharm application process