PCAT Score 9/8

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Futurepharmd214

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Took my PCAT today:
BIO: 90
CHEM: 94
RC: 29 ugh
QUANT: 72
COMP: 80

Do you guys think I should retake it?

Members don't see this ad.

Don't retake your stats are good. How did you prepare for the chemistry section? I have dr Collins as well would you recommend focusing on reading chemistry books like Kaplan or focus on dr Collins exams. I have dr Collins and the seller send its 2017 so hopefully that's correct. Total of 17 exams. Also for the biology, there are 10 practice exams and it looks easy, not too hard. How is the dr Collins bio compared to the real PcAt? Should I be worried

Members don't see this ad :)
I used the Dr. Collins study guides/practice exams, Kaplan book (mainly for biology), and took two Pearson practice exams online

Don't retake your stats are good. How did you prepare for the chemistry section? I have dr Collins as well would you recommend focusing on reading chemistry books like Kaplan or focus on dr Collins exams. I have dr Collins and the seller send its 2017 so hopefully that's correct. Total of 17 exams. Also for the biology, there are 10 practice exams and it looks easy, not too hard. How is the dr Collins bio compared to the real PcAt? Should I be worried

For chemistry I just went through the Dr. Collins study guide and watched Khan Academy videos for additional clarification. After covering all the content, I worked through all of the Collins exams. I used an older version of Dr. Collins and the exams were very helpful for chemistry but the bio ones were more on the easy side. Still a good resource, but I read the Kaplan book for bio too. Also, I highly recommend doing the Pearson practice exams!

Reactions: 1 user
For chemistry I just went through the Dr. Collins study guide and watched Khan Academy videos for additional clarification. After covering all the content, I worked through all of the Collins exams. I used an older version of Dr. Collins and the exams were very helpful for chemistry but the bio ones were more on the easy side. Still a good resource, but I read the Kaplan book for bio too. Also, I highly recommend doing the Pearson practice exams!
Thanks for the replying