PCAT Recommendations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DallasCowboy1989

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody,

I took about a 3 year break from applying to pharmacy school and am thinking about trying again. I need to retake the PCAT for sure. Any good recommendations for study materials? Semi cheap if possible.

Thank you in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi if you are looking to buy PCAT materials I have the most recent dr collins and some additional kaplan stuff. I'm willing to sell all of my materials for cheap. If you are interested message me. I took the PCAT in September and got accepted into pharmacy school so I can offer you ample advice, general tips and whatever else you need help with. My memory is very fresh about the exam and what actually helps with studying (i got 98 on PCAT).

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi if you are looking to buy PCAT materials I have the most recent dr collins and some additional kaplan stuff. I'm willing to sell all of my materials for cheap. If you are interested message me. I took the PCAT in September and got accepted into pharmacy school so I can offer you ample advice, general tips and whatever else you need help with. My memory is very fresh about the exam and what actually helps with studying (i got 98 on PCAT).
Can you buy the Chem section of Dr Collins?