PCAT FEBRUARY 13

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sdn24

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
SO im taking the PCAT in two weeks. I have taken it before but not since they have changed it. im gonna study really hard these last two weeks. I have Kaplan, two Kaplan tests and Dr. Collins from a few years ago. Do you think this study material will be useful since i dont have much time to study.?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi so I think you are under a time crunch in which case I would highly suggest getting the new collins material. I just took the pcat this September and thank god I didn't take it in July like my original plan because they changed it quite a bit from what it used to be. They added a lot of passages with weird looking structures and weird, complex questions. They also added a microbiology section. The old collins doesn't have this stuff. I am trying to get rid of my materials that I used to study with (i used 2016-2017 collins) which landed me a 98 on the PCAT. If you need to buy I can sell. I can also help you with general tips and advice for the exam. Message me if interested.

Hi so I think you are under a time crunch in which case I would highly suggest getting the new collins material. I just took the pcat this September and thank god I didn't take it in July like my original plan because they changed it quite a bit from what it used to be. They added a lot of passages with weird looking structures and weird, complex questions. They also added a microbiology section. The old collins doesn't have this stuff. I am trying to get rid of my materials that I used to study with (i used 2016-2017 collins) which landed me a 98 on the PCAT. If you need to buy I can sell. I can also help you with general tips and advice for the exam. Message me if interested.
i messaged you