Passed Naplex with PNN.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shea24

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Hi guys,
Just found out that I passed Naplex with a 90. I took it previously and got a 73 with RXPrep, but this time I used PNN. Honestly, if it wasn't for PNN I wouldn't have passed. This course is such a golden treasure that is hidden to so many people. I would recommend it to everyone that has a hard time passing the Naplex.My test consisted of chapters all over the book, but mainly focused on Diabtes, Asthma, HIV, Onco, Statistics and Math.

If you have any questions please ask! Also I'm selling my PNN questions and chart book.
Congratulations. Thanksfor the insight.
Please how much you selling your material? Inbox me please

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations shea 24,
I am also using PNN , can u tell us plz what is the best method to use this book? Did u make ur own notes out of it or just read the book, also should we know each and everything in this book or highlighted stuff is more important to focus on?
Thanks

Hi guys,
Just found out that I passed Naplex with a 90. I took it previously and got a 73 with RXPrep, but this time I used PNN. Honestly, if it wasn't for PNN I wouldn't have passed. This course is such a golden treasure that is hidden to so many people. I would recommend it to everyone that has a hard time passing the Naplex.My test consisted of chapters all over the book, but mainly focused on Diabtes, Asthma, HIV, Onco, Statistics and Math.

If you have any questions please ask! Also I'm selling my PNN questions and chart book.
Hello, Congrats on passing. Is your PNN materials still available for sale?

Hi guys,

do you still have deal doctor?