Passed Florida MPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RXalmostDR

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, I am an out of state student, and somehow, I was able to pass the mpje for Florida. I wasn't able to find many of the study guides that most in state students have, so I had to improvise with my study materials.
I normally don't write these, but I feel like there aren't very many forums that give out of state students many study resources.

I studied hardcore for 2 weeks using:
Dr. Seamon's 2013 cvs study guide (you can find it on google, make sure its the 2013 version, not 2012, which is missing some things)
Different quizlets based on the 2015 Dr. Seamon study guides and USP 800
Reiss and Hall Federal Law ed.7 (they have 300 questions in the back that are really helpful) -- Only source I paid for
Supplemented my studies with statues from the legislative websites.

The more you read, the more it will help, but my questions were either super vague or super specific (which should be easier, but you really have to think)

I walked out of the exam feeling really awful, felt as though I failed. But honestly, don't worry about anything until you get the results. Just base what you don't know on what you learned while working.

Good luck to everyone taking the exam, if you have any additional questions, feel free to message me!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Hi everyone congrats to all that past the Fl mpje!

I'm recently moving to Fl and need help with study material can anyone pass along class notes or study guides. Please. Very grateful. Please PM me! Thx

Hi. I am planning to take my MPJE next week. I am taking an online University of Florida MPJE Review Course right now. It is $250. I am reading the florida statutes. I am going to pay for rxexam online as well. Let's see if that works.

Members don't see this ad :)
I've taken the Florida MPJE 3 times now, a 72 on my first try and a 73 on second and third. Preparing for the third, I read the actual laws in their entirety 2 times and did practice questions, and listened to UF law professor 3 hour online lecture two times. I don't know what else to do to study for this test. Does anyone else have any other strategies for me to try?

I've taken the Florida MPJE 3 times now, a 72 on my first try and a 73 on second and third. Preparing for the third, I read the actual laws in their entirety 2 times and did practice questions, and listened to UF law professor 3 hour online lecture two times. I don't know what else to do to study for this test. Does anyone else have any other strategies for me to try?

Do you have any success? And what are you using to study this time around

So, I am an out of state student, and somehow, I was able to pass the mpje for Florida. I wasn't able to find many of the study guides that most in state students have, so I had to improvise with my study materials.
I normally don't write these, but I feel like there aren't very many forums that give out of state students many study resources.

Dr. Seamon's 2013 cvs study guide (you can find it on google, make sure its the 2013 version, not 2012, which is missing some things)
Reiss and Hall Federal Law ed.7 (they have 300 questions in the back that are really helpful) -- Only source I paid for

The more you read, the more it will help, but my questions were either super vague or super specific (which should be easier, but you really have to think)

I walked out of the exam feeling really awful, felt as though I failed. But honestly, don't worry about anything until you get the results. Just base what you don't know on what you learned while working.

Good luck to everyone taking the exam, if you have any additional questions, feel free to message me!

Hi there!

I have been trying to get Dr. Sfeamon's study guide but not luck. Is there anyway you could help me?
my email: [email protected]

THanks!

Hey does anyone have Dr. Seamon's notes (the most updated if available) I am out of state and I have no idea what to study so any information would be helpful.
[email protected]

Hi can you please email me the link & anything you have please! I am taking it this summer. my email is [email protected]

Hi! I'm out of state as well and planning to move to Florida. I have downloaded the statutes from the FL BoP website but I'm concerned that it will not be enough to pass the exam. If someone can share the study materials, i'll be very grateful. Happy to pay as well. My email is [email protected]. thank you

hi i m a pharmacist in texas and planning on taking my florida exam in 3 months could kindly share some ressources with me and or any tips on usefull study books would be great . I am also unable to find dr Seamon notes . my email address is [email protected] . thank you kindly

Please send me the link to Dr Seamon's - I also are having a very difficult time to find this info...thanking you in advance. My email is [email protected]

Please send me the link to Dr Seamon's. I ran out of time on my FL MPJE and would benefit from his materials. Thank you and god bless!