Palo Alto University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
C'mon everyone, let's have a truce. Stop being so insulting and disrespectful.

Now, let me accuse other people of being sadistic and otherwise insult them.

Members don't see this ad.

C'mon everyone, let's have a truce. Stop being so insulting and disrespectful.

Now, let me accuse other people of being sadistic and otherwise insult them.

Can it, suckbag! Hes wicked liberal and tolerant. Californ I A does that to people, ya know?

Can it, suckbag! Hes wicked liberal and tolerant. Californ I A does that to people, ya know?
Hey! Don't talk to me that way! We're the same person!

Apparently, being liberal means citing freedom of speech to avoid any and all criticism or requests to provide some form of evidence or research to support your opinions.

Members don't see this ad :)
Stanford is not an Ivy. It's not even a seven sisters.

While an excellent school, there is a history of the institution putting its name on less than reputable endeavors. I would encourage anyone to read about the Stanford Research Institute and its remote viewing nonsense.

Just for informational purposes, to branch off about what you stated in regards to your opinion on the supposed stupidity of Stanford's participation in the study of remote viewing- Stanford, Harvard, Princeton, Cornell, Duke, University of Virginia, UCLA, The University of Edinburg, The University of Amsterdam, and The University of Arizona to name a few of the prestigious universities- were also among those institutions to run scientific studies on remote viewing. This had nothing to do with financial endeavors, more to do with research. Remote viewing is actually considered a scientific study, even some of the brightest in the field of psychology & science conduct studies on this research topic. Sure it is an enormous challenge, if not impossible to apply the scientific method to, however, if we just assumed everything was impossible, would we have ever gotten to the moon? How is society supposed to scientifically advance itself if we gave up and said a certain field of study (X) was impossible to explore, we really don't know exactly how the universe works

Back to your allegation that Standford teamed up with PAU for 'business', you are implying that it is a partnership motivated by financial means as opposed to a partnership for other reasons such as shared faculty or a respect for the school. Which is sort of a biased opinion, considering Stanford has enough of its own wealth/funds. Let's say for arguments sake, if in some foreign universe, Stanford experienced some type of financial drought, it could have just partnered up with another university in the surrounding area, such as Berkley for example), however, whether other's opinions are correct or whether your own opinions and viewpoints are correct, we should still show respect and be kind on this forum

Last edited:
I would hope a self professed literature junkie would recognize the seminal quote from George Orwell's 1984....

George Orwell was a pretty incredible man, but you got me, I'm not familiar with that particular quote

So my apologies to both you and Sir Orwell

Last edited: