Pain fellowship interview invites for neurology residents 2017-18

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sg2506

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello fellow neuro applicants. This thread is for the neurology residents interested in pain and applying in the current cycle for fellowship starting in July 2018. Please post your interview invites below.

Invites
- University of toledo
- Medical College of Georgia

Rejections
- Dartmouth
- VCU

Members don't see this ad.

Hello fellow neuro applicants. This thread is for the neurology residents interested in pain and applying in the current cycle for fellowship starting in July 2018. Please post your interview invites below.

Invites
- University of toledo
- Medical College of Georgia

Rejections
- Dartmouth
- VCU

Did you hear from University of South Florida in Tampa?

Can you please let me know when you hear from them.

Good luck fellas! I was in the same position 2 years ago. It's definitely a tougher road for neuro but doable! Best decision ever to go into pain. (I was having a lot of second thoughts drinking the neuro koolaid and the general poor impression pain has in neuro but so glad I stuck with it)

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
I also have a Neurology background and went into pain. Couldn't be happier with my decision. I agree that it is a tougher path for non-anesthesia trained physicians to get into pain, but there are a lot of programs that are becoming much more diverse. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

ANY ONE HAS AN INTERVIEW INVITE FROM USF MORSANI PAIN FELLOWSHIP
DID THEY INVITE OR CALL YET????

Good luck with your applications- my fellowship experience was greatly enhanced by having PMR co-fellows, and I'm sure the same would be said about having co-fellows from a neurology background

Any body else interviewing at USF?
They are interviewing end of August