Paid physician surveys

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
G

grapefruit17

Anyone have experience with these? I got verified by brand yesterday and received one 15 dollar survey from them. Verified today by sermo and nothing yet. And another two I did pretty much silence on.

How often do you guys get these surveys and from who?

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone have experience with these? I got verified by brand yesterday and received one 15 dollar survey from them. Verified today by sermo and nothing yet. And another two I did pretty much silence on.

How often do you guys get these surveys and from who?

The trick is qualifying. One site im on regularly pays decent cash.

Last edited:
Can you get in trouble with board certification, residency programs or the law when fabricating information on SERMO surveys to say you are an oncologist with 10 years of board certified experience?

You can always get into trouble for fabricating your credentials. The chance of anyone prosecuting you for this is very low. But if there was another complaint, and then something like this was found, that could be trouble, I guess. And I expect SERMO has a user agreement that talks about this -- they could make your life miserable if they wanted to.

I think it is very specialty dependent. I can't even get a Happy Meal by filling out a survey, let alone qualify for one. I have a feeling the oncologists do much better since the meds they use are $$$.

You can always get into trouble for fabricating your credentials. The chance of anyone prosecuting you for this is very low. But if there was another complaint, and then something like this was found, that could be trouble, I guess. And I expect SERMO has a user agreement that talks about this -- they could make your life miserable if they wanted to.
I believe that if you lie on enough surveys (or somehow get caught, likely due to inconsistencies), Sermo just stops sending them to you.