Pacific University Oregon School Of Pharmacy ED 2018 applications

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TINASHE

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone applying for early decision at this school? I am just curious how competitive it is to get called for an interview. Email after submiting application says ED applicants will be called for interview October 15...Is that guaranteed to go for interviews if ou are an ED applicant?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Email after submiting application says ED applicants will be called for interview October 15...Is that guaranteed to go for interviews if ou are an ED applicant?

I spoke to Katrina the assistant director and she said interview invites will be send out a couple of weeks prior to the interview dates via emails but this all depends on when you turn in your completed and verified application. Nothing was mentioned whether or not the interview is guaranteed (which I don't think so).

I want to apply to this school now but I was thinking it will be better to wait until I finish this semester to have higher GPA. Did you get accepted there, did you like the school?
Is anyone applying for early decision at this school? I am just curious how competitive it is to get called for an interview. Email after submiting application says ED applicants will be called for interview October 15...Is that guaranteed to go for interviews if ou are an ED applicant?

Hey. I applied on 12/02/2017 and heard back today that my application is placed on "committee hold" and won't be invited for the January interview but will hear prior to the February one. Has anyone else gotten this callback?