PA School Interview Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mommyoftwo

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I have my first interview and any advice would be greatly appreciated. The question tell me about yourself is inevitably going to come up and I'm torn as to how to answer. Do they want to hear more about who I am as a person or do I talk about my career, etc? I just want to be prepared as possible so that I land a spot.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Maybe where you are from, what you have been doing in your undergrad studies, interests, if there is anything special about your work you've been doing (if your working retail or fastfood, then that's not interesting/if you've been working in healthcare, education, leadership, that is interesting), and what your goals are academically and with your career.
In my opinion, personal details like how many kids you have, marriage status, or political/religious information is not part of the conversation.

Maybe where you are from, what you have been doing in your undergrad studies, interests, if there is anything special about your work you've been doing (if your working retail or fastfood, then that's not interesting/if you've been working in healthcare, education, leadership, that is interesting), and what your goals are academically and with your career.
In my opinion, personal details like how many kids you have, marriage status, or political/religious information is not part of the conversation.
Thank you for your reply!