Outside scholarships

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ptgirl8

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I'm looking for suggestions on applying for outside scholarships. Many of the websites I look at either seem like a scam or a long shot. Has anyone had any success stories and would you mind sharing?

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey guys!

I'm looking for suggestions on applying for outside scholarships. Many of the websites I look at either seem like a scam or a long shot. Has anyone had any success stories and would you mind sharing?

Thanks in advance!

The only one I've been able to find that's PT-specific is the Ambucs scholarship: Scholarship Program - AMBUCS
Worth applying to- seems like they give out a lot of small scholarships ($500-1500). The initial application is super easy (no essay or recs!)
The deadline is coming up, so definitely put in an application asap!

Reactions: 1 user
The only one I've been able to find that's PT-specific is the Ambucs scholarship: Scholarship Program - AMBUCS
Worth applying to- seems like they give out a lot of small scholarships ($500-1500). The initial application is super easy (no essay or recs!)
The deadline is coming up, so definitely put in an application asap!
Hey! Thanks for sharing that!