OT: Everything NFL

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Not hard to be a fan longer than I've been alive, it wouldn't have the same impact

Well it has been almost 12 years since the 05 super bowl

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
No no you do not get to change my age.
05 was not before my time, I remember it vividly :p

You're the one trying to change it down to the single digits. I'm just obliging your wishes

Reactions: 1 user
stillers.png

hehe

Reactions: 3 users
Slightly related to this thread.

Who's watching the natty tonight?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

College football is fine, I just don't care about it to the degree I care about the NFL. I am glad that Bama lost, though, despite the fact that it was to an old ACC foe.

It's actually the opposite for me. That's partially due to how horrible the Ravens have been in the past couple years and how amazing Clemson has become

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
Am I the only one it bugs when there's over two minutes on the clock and one team in the freaking playoffs is just like f*** it.

Depends who's at quarterback

Now it's time to root for the falcons

Reactions: 6 users
The amount of pleasure I got from seeing Roger Goodell have to hand over the LI trophy to the Patriots is beyond words

Bye bye Romo
I think that was the best decision for him. He's leaving Dallas still revered, will likely go into the Hall of Fame here, instead of being traded to a random team for a year until he would get a career ending injury.
(Sorry I'm very passionate about Tony Romo.)

I think that was the best decision for him. He's leaving Dallas still revered, will likely go into the Hall of Fame here, instead of being traded to a random team for a year until he would get a career ending injury.
I'm passionate about Romo too... passionate about hating him. :p Sorry, I'm from SE PA, we all hate the cowgirls.

Reactions: 1 users
I'm sorry, that was mean, I only mean this to playfully tease, not to be for real mean.
Growing up by enough deadskin fans (including my dad until Baltimore got another team after the colts left) we call them the same too.

I'm passionate about Romo too... passionate about hating him. :p Sorry, I'm from SE PA, we all hate the cowgirls.
tenor.gif

(I'm not even a dedicated sports fan, but I'll utilize any excuse to use a James Franco gif)

8ef4e7f5ad8ca359eea85676243a237d1bbd0a8257446315da4a2a2d72664092_1.jpg

Reactions: 6 users
Was told to stop talking about football and to come here. May or may not have teared up over Mike Williams and Deshaun Watson @SkiOtter

Last edited:
I mean JJ Watt kinda already did the car-with-bow-for-Mom thing but it's still cute :)
Oh I was just talking about when their names were called and seeing their reactions to it. I guess it's different now that I've seen them play throughout their college career. Extra special for Mike because I was right there when he fractured his neck and look at him now