OT: Everything NFL

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I have several friends who are also slightly insane but I'm still friends with them

He also taught me to dislike the colts for their betrayal

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
That story was always so fascinating.

I admit I have one friend who is a ravens fan. No Bengals fans though. Can't stand that team.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
That story was always so fascinating.

I admit I have one friend who is a ravens fan. No Bengals fans though. Can't stand that team.

Now we have some common ground

ImageUploadedBySDN1482811500.300055.jpg

Go cowboys!

Members don't see this ad :)
I'll just wander off to CFB land where my team is actually in the playoffs

Where has this thread been all my life??? Lol I love football. Unfortunately, my Colts team didn't do so hot this year. There is always next year!!!! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Time to burn it all to the ground and start over

They're gonna move to LA. And nobody will care because they have 0 roots there. That place is ram and raider central, plus transplants.

Poor funny face Philip

Reactions: 1 users
Don't forget to mention cry baby Brady

Reactions: 3 users
I'd have said mass hole but she's okay other than the pats. Also it's hard to say where people are from on that huge bandwagon

Lol thanks BoB, for the record I'm not a masshole, but my husband is. I'm from New Hampshire. And I've been a pats fan since before 2001 so no bandwagon for me.

Didn't want to bring down the atmosphere in The Bar with my ranting.

What the ****.

I mean I realize some of the starters aren't playing but this **** is embarrassing. Running isn't working well, so you try an end-around? Are you kidding me?

My stepdad is currently torturing himself with the Bears game so I'm just gonna mess around on SDN instead haha

Wow kubiak is retiring, didn't see that one

And now Chip Kelly and the 49er's GM are gone. It isn't even black Monday yet...

And now Chip Kelly and the 49er's GM are gone. It isn't even black Monday yet...

Thought Chip would have stayed another year. Not surprised the GM got canned though. Wonder who else could be getting the axe.

Probably Chuck Pagano

Thought Chip would have stayed another year. Not surprised the GM got canned though. Wonder who else could be getting the axe.

Probably Chuck Pagano

Another thing Indy stole from Baltimore :shifty: My gut is also saying Ron Rivera

Another thing Indy stole from Baltimore :shifty: My gut is also saying Ron Rivera

Nah he just had a super bowl appearance last year. He's got at least another year

Pats for sure going to the superbowl cause the GOAT TB12

I feel pretty good about my Steelers' chance, with the rare luxury of having all three of the B's healthy for the playoffs. The only danger is if we have to play New England, because we basically never beat New England in any scenario.

I feel pretty good about my Steelers' chance, with the rare luxury of having all three of the B's healthy for the playoffs. The only danger is if we have to play New England, because we basically never beat New England in any scenario.
WAIT
Did I know you were a fellow Steelers fan??? Because if I did I forgot. I'm so happy :D

WAIT
Did I know you were a fellow Steelers fan??? Because if I did I forgot. I'm so happy :D

The bandwagon grows