Orthodontics Internship

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DDS2017

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was planning on applying to Ortho this year. If it does not work out for me, I am willing to do one of the Internships. I know some of them are not worth doing while others are. I would like to do the ones that are worth doing and have a good history of accepting their interns the following year. Does anyone know about Case Westerns, Indianas, and Rosemans internship? Any information on these internships will be much appreciated.

P.S. PM me if you do not feel comfortable posting on here.

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I just want to chime in and let you know that Ortho Internships do not qualify for federal loans. My friend was all set to go until he found out he couldn't be funded. Just keep this mind. GL, they deff help you get in though.

Reactions: 1 user
I just want to chime in and let you know that Ortho Internships do not qualify for federal loans. My friend was all set to go until he found out he couldn't be funded. Just keep this mind. GL, they deff help you get in though.

How helpful though?

I'm sorry, I have no personal experience on that one. Ortho is the most difficult and unpredictable residency to gain admission into.

Reactions: 1 users
JU's is great all around & a good experience/program, Roseman's typically good for Roseman, can't speak for others.