ORE part 1 and 2 materials

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dante72

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello SDN members
a friend of mine is about to take ORE exam and has no idea about exam, I'm studying for NBDE, are the materials for these 2 exams are same? or she has to get some other books?
I searched some topics but couldn't find anything useful over there.
also ORE is just paper exam or there is a practical one too?
thanks in advance for all of your helps

Members don't see this ad.

hello SDN members
a friend of mine is about to take ORE exam and has no idea about exam, I'm studying for NBDE, are the materials for these 2 exams are same? or she has to get some other books?
I searched some topics but couldn't find anything useful over there.
also ORE is just paper exam or there is a practical one too?
thanks in advance for all of your helps
Hi, did your friend take the ORE yet? If so how did it go? I am an American dentist trying to get licensed in the U.K. As well. Is there anyway I can get In touch with your friend to ask for some pointers? Thanks

Reactions: 1 user
Hi, did your friend take the ORE yet? If so how did it go? I am an American dentist trying to get licensed in the U.K. As well. Is there anyway I can get In touch with your friend to ask for some pointers? Thanks
nah he decided it was too much.
the material isn't organized as NBDE , you have to read all the books even White & Pharoah xD

Members don't see this ad :)
anyone preparing ore exam part 1 in August or in April?? lets study together over phone for motivation

Hi Guys! I am new to the forum and intend to sit ORE in August 2018 ,looking for study oartner

Also does anyone know , I herad if you pass ORE part 1 then you can work as a SHO maxillofacial in hospital ,even before ORE part 2 , is this true?

Thanks

Hi Guys! I am new to the forum and intend to sit ORE in August 2018 ,looking for study oartner

Also does anyone know , I herad if you pass ORE part 1 then you can work as a SHO maxillofacial in hospital ,even before ORE part 2 , is this true?

Thanks

Hey there! I'm planning the same. Also, I don't have much idea about ORE. I was wondering if you could help me and study together? Thanks!

hello everyone
do you know which one is easier to pass? ore exam or ndeb ?
is there anyone who has passed the ore ? i would be grateful if you share your experience.
thanks

Hi i want to study aswell, i am just new to ore and dont know anything about it

Im new on this forum and i want to give ore part 1 , is there someone who want to study with me ? Please email me

Im new on this forum and i want to give ore part 1 , is there someone who want to study with me ? Please email me
Hi, i am planning to study for ore part 1,too. If you still interested in to find a studying partner i will send my e-mail. We can share our ideas and sources about it.

Hi, i am planning to study for ore part 1,too. If you still interested in to find a studying partner i will send my e-mail. We can share our ideas and sources about it.
unal i need a study partner,plz letme know if interested

Hi all, im in the UK working as SHO in maxfax. looking forward to write ORE part1. i am in search for a study partner as well. Thank you

Hi all, im in the UK working as SHO in maxfax. looking forward to write ORE part1. i am in search for a study partner as well. Thank you
hi there..can u plz tell me how to apply for who jobs here..thanks

Hi! How do i work as a SHO in the UK without writing ORE?

Hello, is any one here who has passed the ore part 1 and wants to sell the books; please email me: [email protected].

Also it would be appreciated if someone can let me know which book must be referred for the exam, the website mentions the entire text book which is technically not possible.

Thanks a lot