Opt ED Practice OAT vs Official OAT

DirtyDan21

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have a quick question about the practice OAT on the ada website. I know there have been posts similar to this one, but I'm hoping to get a more updated response.

My OAT is this Friday, and I've been studying like crazy trying to get ready for it. I've been studying everyday since July, but I still fee kinda "ehh" about the whole thing. Today, I took the practice OAT from the ada website, and I did pretty well. How similar is this practice test to the real thing?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone, I have a quick question about the practice OAT on the ada website. I know there have been posts similar to this one, but I'm hoping to get a more updated response.

My OAT is this Friday, and I've been studying like crazy trying to get ready for it. I've been studying everyday since July, but I still fee kinda "ehh" about the whole thing. Today, I took the practice OAT from the ada website, and I did pretty well. How similar is this practice test to the real thing?

For me, the practice OAT felt easier, but I scored about 10-20 points higher for each section on the actual one. If you did well on the practice one, you should do well on the regular one!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
ImageUploadedBySDN1479510999.184884.jpg

How do I find a comparable practice exam for 2017?? I contacted ADA and they claim to not have any practice exams.