opening a pharmacy in Atlanta

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wickedone

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any one want to partner up?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
What do you mean "partner up?" - Are you looking to expand your current operation and need a PIC in Atlanta? What are you targeting?

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry, to clarify. I have one pharmacy in Atlanta that I just opened up and would like to consider doing another one and wanted to know if anyone would be interested in partnering on a project. I am thinking long term care?

I know an uncertain pharmacy student who lives in a very undesirable city in Georgia who might be interested.

Reactions: 2 users
Sorry, to clarify. I have one pharmacy in Atlanta that I just opened up and would like to consider doing another one and wanted to know if anyone would be interested in partnering on a project. I am thinking long term care?

Let me elaborate:

You're wanting a pharmacist to buy into your yet to be opened pharmacy as a partner, or are you just looking for a PIC?

I know an uncertain pharmacy student who lives in a very undesirable city in Georgia who might be interested.

Is this student really interested? There are some nice opportunities I am finding that I would like to pursue if your friend is interested.

If you plan to make big bucks make sure you stock the Actavis brand of promethazine with codeine. If a dude shows up and wants cash only let him know that if he brings in 5 for cash you will spot him 20 bucks. In no time you will get customers. If you charge about 20 dollars for a bottle of 8oz, you will be reaching 6 figures in 6 months. All you have to do is get about 200 a day and the best way to sell them is to prepack them during closed hours. Anda offers the best price for those as a distributor. Good luck.