Online OMM video database???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doctor_Strange

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey All,

I don't have the URL anymore, but I distinctly remember very professional looking videos in a non-YouTube website that had a list of various procedures and were done in a tutorial format. I don't have time to always meet up with another student to practice OMM stuff on, so watching a video as a sufficient alternative when I can't meet with others.

Any links?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey All,

I don't have the URL anymore, but I distinctly remember very professional looking videos in a non-YouTube website that had a list of various procedures and were done in a tutorial format. I don't have time to always meet up with another student to practice OMM stuff on, so watching a video as a sufficient alternative when I can't meet with others.

Any links?

No idea what you are referring to.

My suggestion. Don't waste time on these nonsense videos.

Do this. Make a list of diagnosis, then know one direct and one indirect treatment for each. Done. Study something useful.

Reactions: 1 user
No idea what you are referring to.

My guess, is that they would like a website that walks them step by step on how to do each treatment. Like it breaks down the treatment steps of an anterior radial head or a Texas Twist.

At our school, our Fellows actually did made a video of all the treatments and how to perform them for each lab practical we had and it was massively helpful.

Members don't see this ad :)
My guess, is that they would like a website that walks them step by step on how to do each treatment. Like it breaks down the treatment steps of an anterior radial head or a Texas Twist.

At our school, our Fellows actually did made a video of all the treatments and how to perform them for each lab practical we had and it was massively helpful.

PM it to me please lol (if you can)

PM it to me please lol (if you can)

:( I would love to, but the fellows own the videos and the day after the practical, they take them down. Also, I would be worried that it would be teaching you the wrongs things. What I mean by that, is that your school might want you do a radial head technique THIS way, but at my school, it's taught THAT way. So, you would end up learning the wrong thing.

It sounds strange, but if your school has a facebook group page, you could make the suggestion there and see if other students will appreciate the idea and you could forward the request for videos to your omm professors and see if they would be willing to do it. Or, keep it as a student thing. Find the folks who are the best at opp, ask if they would be willing to meet up in order to record the techniques being done to be shared with the class.

TRS is right, each school has a little bit different technique (actually each professor/fellow does), so it might hurt you to view our schools way. But if you type 'blank-COM' fellows in google or youtube you might be able to find yours or someone elses.