Online doctoral programs info.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

crankypants

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. At 38 years old I have recently resigned from my current career and I am looking at finishing my degree, even up thru masters and/or doctoral. Going to keep this simple. I am looking at finishing my bachelors degree using an online school while working full time to support myself. Attending online schools for bachelors degree is not a problem, however for doctoral that may be a problem. Looking for any advice from those in Audiology if I would be wasting my time trying to find and get into an online doctoral program? If it is not a waste of time what schools that have the online programs would be recommended? I don't care about online rating systems for online school programs. I prefer to hear it from the people that have either done it and are in the career themselves. Relocation is not an option for me to attend school, but having to do the clinical hours and ect. is doable. Thanks for your time.

Members don't see this ad.

Just make sure that the online school is accredited by the appropriate organism.

There are no online audiology programs in the U.S. (if you don't already have a masters in audiology).