OMM Questions in COMBANK

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

surfguy84

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
If I'm doing well on the OMM questions found in COMBANK, should I be fine for COMLEX?

Are level 1 questions about the same style/difficulty?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I wasn't ready for the sheer number of viscerosomatics on my test. I'd say 30-40% of the OMM on my test was viscerosomatics, and the rest was "wtf" type stuff

I wasn't ready for the sheer number of viscerosomatics on my test. I'd say 30-40% of the OMM on my test was viscerosomatics, and the rest was "wtf" type stuff

I knew VS like the back of my hand and got like 2 questions on it. So dumb. What a waste of time.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

How would you guys recommend preparing for OMM questions then? @Roxas @SynapticDoctah

I mean, I think if you do COMBANK OMM and read the green book it should give you a good base. You gotta remember that everyone is kinda doing the same thing for OMM so if you don't know something, chances are most others aren't gonna know either.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Unlike @SynapticDoctah, my test was particularly heavy in viscerosomatics. There were several first order "which level corresponds to x" type questions for me. And I feel like you're constantly given hints about the patient's issue from the OMM findings that are given. I used the green book written by Savarese, COMBANK OMM questions, and class material to prepare for the OMM portion. Of all the questions on OMM that I got there were probably 2-3 more difficult ones that I had to really think about to get the answer.