Old (Before 2015) AAMC Mcat exams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TrailsMixed

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get old AAMC MCAT exams, from before 2015? I know there is a dropbox link but it says it has reached it's traffic limit. I would really appreciate if anyone could provide me with a different link or something!!!

The link I have that is not working now is https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tpssr3m0nieeq1q/AAD7k75DQ8aB7nJN8Tcv_CAEa?dl=0

Members don't see this ad.

To my understanding the old exams have al been archived and most likely that is why you can not get them from your drop box. Might I suggest Examkrackers former 1001 passage books. While you need to be careful of what content you are reviewing (In contract to what is on the NEW 2015 exam) so do not waste time on content not seen on the new MCAT; practice passages are an EXCELLENT tool to improve your score. The more exposure the better the chances are for improvement...there's only so many ways you can ask a question about force and motion, right?? If you want to talk more, call my main office at Examkrackers and ask for Megan Galvin. Good luck!