Oklahoma State c/o 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Good news, folks. I believe the invites are starting to go out today and if last year holds, take today and tomorrow. :)

Good Luck once more!! :luck::luck::luck:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Congrats to everyone who got in!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm OOS. I got my rejection email 20 minutes ago.

OOS, rejected. But it's all good ;)
Congrats on the good news rolling in today!!
Don't give up, for the folks receiving bad news!

Sent from my SM-S906L using SDN mobile

I just got Accepted OOS! However, I will be declining to attend my IS school, TAMU. Hopefully y'all get some good news!

Reactions: 2 users
EMAILS. CHECK YOUR EMAILS! I GOT ACCEPTED

200.gif

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
EMAILS. CHECK YOUR EMAILS! I GOT ACCEPTED
Congrats!!! I seriously only checked this thread to see if you got accepted Yay to not having no to answer the VMCAS questions haha

Reactions: 6 users
Accepted OOS! However, I will be declining to go to my IS Purdue!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 7 users
I got my email at 3PM eastern!!! OOS accepted!!! I'm so happy, I was waitlisted at my IS, rejected from another OOS and still waiting on another letter. But I was beginning to think it wouldn't happen this year and I'm so happy.

Reactions: 5 users
I got waitlisted, again. Ah well, better than getting rejected. Congrats to those who've gotten in and good luck to those still waiting!

OOS alternate! I was also wait listed at K-State and rejected from my IS (UF). This is my first cycle applying. On my email it said they can't tell us where we are on the list due to confidentiality reasons, but I compared favorably with accepted applicants. Is that something they say to all alternates?

OOS accepted!
However, I will be declining my seat. I hope I can help someone out! :)

Reactions: 2 users
Thanks y'all!

(I should've applied to more vet schools- look at all the likes:rofl:)

This is such a dream to me. I wish I could bottle up how I feel and carry this elation with me for the rest of my life.

Reactions: 4 users
Thanks y'all!

(I should've applied to more vet schools- look at all the likes:rofl:)

This is such a dream to me. I wish I could bottle up how I feel and carry this elation with me for the rest of my life.
Definitely try to hold onto these feelings. They're useful when you're in the trenches :)

Reactions: 3 users
OOS alternate. Now the waiting has begun again...:scared: Does anyone know approximately how many people are on the waiting list?

OOS alternate. Now the waiting has begun again...:scared: Does anyone know approximately how many people are on the waiting list?

I can tell you that depending on responses I get from other schools I may decline this offer! I'm sure other people are also considering other schools! Don't give up hope yet :cat:

OOS alternate! I was also wait listed at K-State and rejected from my IS (UF). This is my first cycle applying. On my email it said they can't tell us where we are on the list due to confidentiality reasons, but I compared favorably with accepted applicants. Is that something they say to all alternates?

I got the same email, so I am thinking it might be something they say to all alternates unfortunately!

I know it was explained one year that many people that were good applicants but not 100% sure on get put on alternate. Spring grades can push them into the accepted pile once the April 15 deadline reveals the spots that need to be filled in the class. So as alternates, do well in the last classes you have to remain competitive and hope there is a special spot for you incoming! <3

I haven't even introduced myself anywhere but the Illinois thread, but this is my first acceptance, and I wanted to post somewhere! I am also accepted, out of state. I have yet to hear from a couple other schools that are higher on my list, but if I hear from my in-state tomorrow (and it's good news), I will be denying my spot, so hopefully one of the rest of you can get in!

Reactions: 1 users
I got the same email, so I am thinking it might be something they say to all alternates unfortunately!

Instate alternate here, I got a slightly different email. It says selected for alternate and goes on to talk about academic performance for accepted and alternate applicants. It says no selecting will happen until spring grades are posted. So, at least it isn't a constant email checking sort of deal. Now the waiting begins again until April 15? Or June 1?

Instate alternate here, now to wait and see about my last two universities. My email was like apopken's.

Instate alternate here, I got a slightly different email. It says selected for alternate and goes on to talk about academic performance for accepted and alternate applicants. It says no selecting will happen until spring grades are posted. So, at least it isn't a constant email checking sort of deal. Now the waiting begins again until April 15? Or June 1?
Mine doesn't say anything about waiting until Spring grades are posted. It just says I won't hear until at least April 15th.

I have no clue if this is helpful but I have yet to finish animal nutrition (my final is Wednesday and I'm desperately cramming, i don't do well with online classes lol) and in my acceptance email they said I had to submit my transcript showing I got at least a C by June 1st to keep my spot.

Mine doesn't say anything about waiting until Spring grades are posted. It just says I won't hear until at least April 15th.
IS or OOS? Mine literally doesn't have the words April 15th any where in it. It says no actions will be taken until spring grades are posted and it says transcripts are due June 1st. I know national acceptance day is April 15 and in the past they have pulled people off the waitlist very soon after that, especially OOS people. But IS it seems like they wait for spring grades.

I have no clue if this is helpful but I have yet to finish animal nutrition (my final is Wednesday and I'm desperately cramming, i don't do well with online classes lol) and in my acceptance email they said I had to submit my transcript showing I got at least a C by June 1st to keep my spot.

Well I hope you get the grade you need! I also have felt the pain of online courses.

Thanks! Congrats to you too! And if I remember right you are also a second time applicant??

That is correct! Last year I was waitlisted as well. May 26 of last year (which I would like to point out is BEFORE June 1) I got an email telling me the class had been filled.

I am an in state applicant and I got my wait list email today. Trying to feel hopeful! I know current students that have gotten in off of the waitlist. Congrats everyone!

IS or OOS? Mine literally doesn't have the words April 15th any where in it. It says no actions will be taken until spring grades are posted and it says transcripts are due June 1st. I know national acceptance day is April 15 and in the past they have pulled people off the waitlist very soon after that, especially OOS people. But IS it seems like they wait for spring grades.

Well I hope you get the grade you need! I also have felt the pain of online courses.

That is correct! Last year I was waitlisted as well. May 26 of last year (which I would like to point out is BEFORE June 1) I got an email telling me the class had been filled.
I saw that, I'm a second time applicant as well, though I didn't apply to OSU last year only to my alma mater, but was waitlisted there then too. That's a pain, they should have at least waited until after the date they say in the email to notify that the class is full, but at least they notified you. The school I was waitlisted as doesn't notify those on the waitlist that the class is full, we just assume that the class is full once school starts back up.

Also my email also says nothing about April 15th.