Ohio Jurisprudence Exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PhdApp11

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any info and/or feedback (e.g., difficulty, length, no. of questions) about the Ohio jurisprudence exam? Also do they really only have 6 dates a year for it?

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Difficulty: I guess this is relative, but...nah not that bad.
Length: I was in and out in 20-25 minutes
Questions: I think there were four. you miss one, you get a second chance at another. They also are...umm...helpful, if let's say you're not quite getting everything they are looking for in an answer. Best strategy: just keep talking and eventually you'll get there. Study the statutes, know the lists, use tricks to remember the lists. I'm hesitant to put anything else for fear of the board coming and finding me for posting about it on an anonymous board (laughing...but also not), but for real. don't sweat it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Difficulty: I guess this is relative, but...nah not that bad.
Length: I was in and out in 20-25 minutes
Questions: I think there were four. you miss one, you get a second chance at another. They also are...umm...helpful, if let's say you're not quite getting everything they are looking for in an answer. Best strategy: just keep talking and eventually you'll get there. Study the statutes, know the lists, use tricks to remember the lists. I'm hesitant to put anything else for fear of the board coming and finding me for posting about it on an anonymous board (laughing...but also not), but for real. don't sweat it.

Thank you!

Did you take the exam? How did it go? I'm studying for it now and so any other pointers are helpful

Did you take the exam? How did it go? I'm studying for it now and so any other pointers are helpful

I am postponing it. Good luck to you! Would like to hear how it goes.

Does anyone have any info and/or feedback (e.g., difficulty, length, no. of questions) about the Ohio jurisprudence exam? Also do they really only have 6 dates a year for it?

Thank you!

Hello~ I will be taking it soon and was wondering what your experience was like. TIA

Also will be taking this exam. If anyone has taken it recently and has any feedback about the experience I would love to hear it.