***Official University of Pittsburgh Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

If I ended up failing a culture class my last semester and need to retake over the summer, would Pitt rescind my acceptance? It is not a pre-requisite, so I'm unsure

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone here choose pitt over temple? Just looking to get some feedback to help my decision.
My best friend actually chose Pitt last year. He was between penn, Pitt, temple, and nyu. He chose it based on the most obvious reason... tuition at Pitt is much cheaper and very affordable comparatively. Another reason he wasn't attracted to temple as much was the location of the dental school. He didn't want to give up quality of life in terms of the social aspect. Seems like an easy decision to me but it's your next 4 years... good luck!!

Is any male students still looking for a roommate this year? I'd want to get a 2 bedroom place ideally.

How much is the deposit for Pitt? I think I'm planning to commit tomorrow

ACCEPTED off the wait list on Friday!!!! :biglove: Someone please pinch me!!!

Reactions: 3 users
Saw that Pitt requires a 3.2+ in OGPA and SGPA. Anyone know whether this is a hard cutoff?

If anyone is still working on finding housing or is looking for a female roommate, please feel free to message me! I did my undergrad at Pitt so I'm very familiar with living in Oakland!

wow, this thread is still live!

I'm currently filling out my application for Pitt. Questions on AADSAS ask Why Pitt? and only 400 characters! So much to say but don't know who to condense it that much lol.

Congrats to anyone who got accepted recently. Best of Luck!

Has anyone been accepted with over 30% of their coursework coming from a community college?

Hello,

I have an upcoming interview with the University of Pitt and was hoping to get some advice in preparing for it. I’ve been doing mock interviews at my school, working on my resume, and praying haha Is there anything in specific I should prepare or I should know?

I would love to receive feedback.

With kind regards,
VV