***Official University of Pittsburgh Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Accepted and super excited! Pitt has been my top choice overall and feel so incredibly lucky!

Is there any place where we can start looking for a roommate or has anyone started? There is a link to a roommates page online, but it's 404'd atm.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed 1/30, and I'm still anxiously waiting to hear back :(

Declining the seat offer. Hope it goes to one of you very soon!! :)

Received the call 11am this morning! Accepted!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard of a Class of 2021 Facebook page being made? I haven't been worrying about housing and realized I should probably find a room mate for the next year. If anyone might be interested, feel free to message me.

Got an offer here last week but I am turning it down. I interviewed as an OOS on 1/30. Good luck guys!

I am!

Has anyone been officially rejected or waitlisted yet?

glad to hear I'm not alone haha. I don't think anyone's been waitlisted or rejected yet, so hopefully some sort of a decision will come soon. Based on last year's forums people were already getting accepted off the waitlist at this time last year, so its kind of strange how it's basically been radio silence since the interview. Not sure if reaching out at this point would provide any more insight into where they are currently. I reached out early Feb. and they told me they were rolling.

glad to hear I'm not alone haha. I don't think anyone's been waitlisted or rejected yet, so hopefully some sort of a decision will come soon. Based on last year's forums people were already getting accepted off the waitlist at this time last year, so its kind of strange how it's basically been radio silence since the interview. Not sure if reaching out at this point would provide any more insight into where they are currently. I reached out early Feb. and they told me they were rolling.
Just called. They said they are meeting Tuesday and will make more decisions.

Just called. They said they are meeting Tuesday and will make more decisions.

Thanks for calling! Let's hope for good news on tuesday!

placed on alternate list via email this morning... the waiting continues haha

Also placed on the alternate list this morning. Does anyone know how we can improve our ranking on the list?

Yea it's an interesting situation now. I've heard that decisions can go up until May/June, but can also come as early as April.

GOT ACCEPTED OFF THE WAITLIST THIS MORNING!!

Has anyone received the Summer Research Scholarship application yet? The website says it opens in late spring.

Has anyone received the Summer Research Scholarship application yet? The website says it opens in late spring.
I think the application was due early Feb, they already selected the students

How is the grading system at Pitt? Is it honors/pass/fail or percentage?

Does pitt require accepted students to get a C or B in our last semester courses?

Did anyone here choose pitt over temple? Just looking to get some feedback to help my decision.