***Official UIC Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do any of you guys know the percentage of people accepted who interviewed?

Members don't see this ad.

Do any of you guys know the percentage of people accepted who interviewed?
It says on their site for IS 97/184 get offers. 5/19 OOS get offers. They have a whole doc with all their breakdown of students.

Members don't see this ad :)
Get some sleep guys LOL! You will get an email in the morning. You will have plenty late nights once you are in. Enjoy and good luck!!

Reactions: 1 user
UIC accepted! Email 8:57

Reactions: 1 users
accepted as well! I am sending all of you waiting positive vibes!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I got an email at 9:20!

I got an email at 9:20!

Awesome!! Congrats!!! UIC dental!

Maybe they are sending them out one at a time. I'm not getting my hopes up now, but maybe something will come.

Congrats to everyone accepted to UIC. hopefully I'll hear something soon too .

My best friend got the ACCEPTANCE email ACCEPTED at 9:16 AM CST! Congratulations to everyone that got accepted today!!!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Was told on the interview day only 60 acceptance offers will be given today.

Boom, got the email at 10:09!!!!! Good luck to the rest of you.

OMG!!!!! 5 minutes ago I was sad thinking I wouldn't hear anything from UIC until maybe next month or not at all ..I got in email notification 10:30 CT

now it's decision time between UIC, SIU or MW-IL or University of Minnesota. I havent heard anything from NYU or MOSDOH yet

OMG!!!!! 5 minutes ago I was sad thinking I wouldn't hear anything from UIC until maybe next month or not at all ..I got in email notification 10:30 CT

now it's decision time between UIC, SIU or MW-IL or University of Minnesota. I havent heard anything from NYU or MOSDOH yet

Wait haha, it is only 10:17 CT. CONGRATS!!!!!

Congrats on all your acceptances! :) I'm still waiting on NYU too. What are your top choices?

Congrats on all your acceptances! :) I'm still waiting on NYU too. What are your top choices?
I really wanted an acceptance from UIC because it is my state school but after having so many options I feel blessed but at the same time it's a big responsibility . So far UIC is my top choice

Don't give up. Its pretty early in the cycle. People get accepted all the way up till May-June.

Thank you! uic was my dream school so i feel disappointed but I'll try to keep the hope! :) For the next round of acceptances do you know if they will pick candidates from the alternate list or from the people they haven't emailed about waitlist (as in people who haven't gotten a status update yet)?

I really wanted an acceptance from UIC because it is my state school but after having so many options I feel blessed but at the same time it's a big responsibility . So far UIC is my top choice

That's understandable! UIC was at the top of my list too for similar reasons. Congratulations on all your acceptances, that's a pretty amazing list! :)

Don't give up. It's first round of acceptances. think positive and have one thought in your mind that you will get in.

Thank you! I really hope so. I don't know how the waitlist process works but fingers crossed. I hope we can be classmates next year :)

i still have invited for interview status on addsas and no email yet. i have 20% hope left.
yea its at about 20% for me lol, maybe going down slowly as the day moves on.

So if you haven't received waitlist email, does it mean rejection?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I just realized, I possibly could not have been reviewed yet as I interviewed in November.

Didn't hear anything today. Assuming a rejection :(

Didn't hear anything today. Assuming a rejection :(

100% not what it means. I spoke with admissions, it just means admissions has not gotten to our apps yet to make any type of decision.

MOST IMPORTANTLY- no one has been rejected who has interviewed.

This was a great phone call I made. It eased me up 10 fold. They were very nice and addressed my concerns!

LET US KEEP OUR HEADS UP!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.