Members don't see this ad :)
Does everyone mind posting the first letter of their last names so we can see if they go on alphabetical order? :)

Did any of y'alls AADSAS update right away before/after the call or does it still say "invited for interview" =)

Members don't see this ad :)
I got accepted to UAB this morning. Got the call at 8:50 am. I interviewed in early August. Last Name begins with T. My status still says invited for interview.

Reactions: 1 user
I interviewed yesterday. Received the call around 1030. My last name begins with a T.

I'm assuming since I haven't heard anything, that means a rejection. :( I interviewed in early August and felt this was my best interview performance, but is the only school I haven't gotten a call from. :/

Received my call at 8:36 AM, Last name begins with a P, and my portal still says invited for interview

I'm assuming since I haven't heard anything, that means a rejection. :( I interviewed in early August and felt this was my best interview performance, but is the only school I haven't gotten a call from. :/
Not at all! Dr. Filler said yesterday that many would not find out till January anyways! Keep your head up!

Are you guys that heard already in-state or OOS? I'm just so confused by the whole process... :(

Congratulations on getting your acceptances! I look forward to meeting everyone!

I haven't found any Class of 2021 on Facebook. Every year, someone makes it to invite the upcoming class and to share information about the school and the surrounding area to help students make the transition. It would be useful to start one since people have already gotten accepted.

Are you guys that heard already in-state or OOS? I'm just so confused by the whole process... :(

I am out of state, but I have many ties to the state of Alabama.

Went to the University of Alabama and lived there for many years, but I moved away.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Hey everyone today is a new day. If you didn't get that phone call on the first day, it is A-Okay. Dr. Filler will be calling for the next six weeks. On what days? I'm not too sure. Maybe someone can help me with that. Just keep your heads up. Hope isn't lost.

Not at all! Dr. Filler said yesterday that many would not find out till January anyways! Keep your head up!

This helps, thank you. :)
I'm just nervous since I interviewed so early. I'll keep my head up, but I'll definitely need to know before my response deadline for my state school. :oops: Fortunately, I have 30 days!

Does anyone know if they will still be interviewing in January? I'm just trying to get some idea of some sort of time frame.

Dr. filler said they will interview through January. If you didn't hear the other day they will do call again in January. He specifically told us the other day a lot of ppl wouldn't even hear until January! He even told me there are some ppl that interviewed early that won't hear until January.

Accepted! Got the call December 1 around 8:30! Can't wait to meet everyone!

Accepted! Received a call from Dr. Filler Thursday morning around 8am! Go Blazers!

For those who have paid their deposits, have you received an email from certiphi about a Background check?

For those already accepted, when is the deposit due?

Just came back from uab's dmd phd interview. Man, the uab campus was gigantic!! It was like hopkins and nih campuses. I also tried full moon, jim n nicks, saws, and dreamland. I wished to try whitt for dry bbq but was too far away. Their vulgan museum and civil rights institute were great. But i missed the motorcycle museum.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 users
So... are they done for this cycle? :cryi:

I just called and asked if I could get an update on my application status and was told they should be sending out more acceptances this week.

Reactions: 1 users
I just called and asked if I could get an update on my application status and was told they should be sending out more acceptances this week.

This week or next? Based on past years, rejection/waitlist mails should be going out next week.

But what does "this week" mean? It's Thursday, there's not much of this week left...

Reactions: 3 users