Official Touro Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Congratulations!! Glad to hear that there is movement on the waitlist. Anxiously waiting! If you dont mind me asking, do you think youre going to attend?
Thank you and yes I think so. It's my only acceptance so far so unless my top choice accepts me I will be attending :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone know when the 2nd deposit is due?

Finally got accepted!!!!!!!!! :banana::biglove:
Congratulations!!!!!
I got waitlisted I noticed you also did
did you do anything that u think helped getting you off of the waitlist

Reactions: 1 user
Congratulations!!!!!
I got waitlisted I noticed you also did
did you do anything that u think helped getting you off of the waitlist
Thank you!! I hope you hear back soon too! I sent a thank you email to my interviewer after my interview. That's about it.

congrats betaglucose! mind sharing your stats?

Congrats!!! :)

Yesss what Florence30 said!
Also, when was your interview date & when did you hear back for the waitlist?!

Thanks!!
I interviewed on Jan 25th, and was waitlisted Feb 16th. I heard back yesterday!
My stats are:

GPA: 3.4; Science: 3.1
DAT: AA 21, TS 21, PAT 22

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does Touro email you back after sending an update? I sent an update about a week ago and havent heard back yet. Thanks.

I called the admissions office(James was his name i tink) he told me the waitlist will start to move in April after deposits r in. So I'm guessing the class is full rn

if we have an academic update, which email do we use to contact Touro?

Just was accepted off the waitlist! :soexcited::biglove:

Reactions: 4 users
First off congrats to you both! Wish u all the best.

R u guise going to enroll here or turn down ?

May I ask when did you interview and have you ever got waitlisted? Did you do anything special to get the acceptance?

I interviewed on Jan 18th I believe and it took them a while for me to be waitlisted. I didn't do anything special, they just sent over the e-mail yesterday morning!

First off congrats to you both! Wish u all the best.

R u guise going to enroll here or turn down ?
I was accepted here and one other school, but rejected by my state school. I am still trying to make the decision...

For those who recently got accepted, may I ask if you guys gonna accept or turn down the offer? Also, have any of the Feb 15 interview who also got waitlisted heard back yet?

What kind of ECs do u have?
Graduated cum laude, published research, leader of a student club, lots of volunteering, strong LORs according to my interviewer. I also felt the interview went well

For those who recently got accepted, may I ask if you guys gonna accept or turn down the offer? Also, have any of the Feb 15 interview who also got waitlisted heard back yet?
I'm going to be putting down my deposit later today. I hope everyone waiting hears good news soon!

For those who got accepted and submitted their deposit and the two forms, did you receive some sort of official confirmation email?

For those who got accepted and submitted their deposit and the two forms, did you receive some sort of official confirmation email?
Hold up! What two forms? I just filled out one which was the terms and conditions form.

Oops, didn't realize this was for the dental school ..my apologies

has anyone gotten rejected post interview? Wondering if being waitlisted is basically the equivalent unless they randomly choose you..

has anyone gotten rejected post interview? Wondering if being waitlisted is basically the equivalent unless they randomly choose you..

Wondering the same thing!
I want to call & ask but am not sure if that's the sort of information they disclose?!

just got off the waitlist this morning (waitlisted 3/8, interviewed 2/15). they emailed me yesterday asking for my fall 2016 grades and was then accepted the next day

I know someone who was rejected from my interview group.

Does anyone know if we will have a white coat ceremony this year?

Just called to check in on the status. The admissions committee said there is still opportunity for movement on the waitlist and those who sent in additional material to be reviewed, the committee would review mid-April.

After giving a lot of time to consider ALL aspects, and listening to my wife :) I will be declining my offer.
I truly believe it will be an amazing school and the first few classes will form the atmosphere and spirit of the school for years to come.
Good luck to whoever gets me seat and everyone in class 2021!!!!

Reactions: 5 users
April first here we go ... our last hope !

After giving a lot of time to consider ALL aspects, and listening to my wife :) I will be declining my offer.
I truly believe it will be an amazing school and the first few classes will form the atmosphere and spirit of the school for years to come.
Good luck to whoever gets me seat and everyone in class 2021!!!!

I wanted to thank you because I think I got your spot!! I was accepted 3/31 :)

I was accepted 3/31 off of the waitlist. Waitlisted on 02/16, interviewed on 01/25. I sent updates on community service, honor society, and shadowing. I also wrote a letter of intent and sent a thank you note to my interviewer. Stats: 20 AA/3.2 sci/3.3 overall

Just about 3 months til orientation.. Who else is getting excited!! :clap:

Can't wait to begin the gauntlet.