*~*~* Official Secondary Application Thread 2017-2018 *~*~*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Is it too late to be submitting my TUCOM secondary?

For VCOM:

Please answer the following questions and limit your response to 500 words. The character count includes spaces and punctuation. Please do not cut and paste this will embed more characters.

Describe the top three reasons you have chosen osteopathic medicine as your professional choice in becoming a physician (Please use your own description and not one that widely describes the profession).

Professionalism and the ability to gain respect in the community in which you live is of utmost importance as you embark upon a career as a physician. What three professional qualities do you feel a Student Doctor must be able to demonstrate as he/or she makes the transition into the study and practice of medicine. How will you demonstrate those qualities as a medical student at VCOM?

Please describe a volunteer or service activity that played a large part in your decision to become a physician.

In the event you submitted an application to VCOM last year, what improvements have you made to your application?

If you have not completed all the prerequisite coursework, please state how you intend on completing it prior to matriculation.

Have you had any lapse of 2 years or greater in taking full time college-level coursework?

For UNECOM there is no secondary. The essay questions are part of your primary app from AACOMAS:

Describe your particular interest in attending UNE COM and any contact you have had with UNE COM students, alumni, faculty or clinicians, admissions coordinators, student affairs staff, etc. How did these interactions influence your decision to apply?

Pick an example of a challenge/difficulty you have encountered that is of a personal, cultural, extra-curricular, or academic nature. What insight have you gained from this event? How will it influence your time at UNE COM and your practice of medicine?

Describe your understanding of osteopathic medicine, how you learned of it and how it fits into your future plans.

So I copy+pasted my secondary and assumed I would just fix the broken characters instead of retyping the whole thing and realized yesterday that I missed fixing one comma and now that one comma is a messed up character. How screwed am i? lol