***Official Roseman University Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my interview offer! It is my third year applying to dental school and my first year applying to Roseman so I'm pretty excited and very nervous! Is anyone going to the interviews on October 13th? (Friday the 13th, of all days!)
I'll be there on the 13th

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Interviewing on September 29, anyone else going to be there?

AA-20 TS-20 PAT-19
GPA 3.45
IL residency
Application under review email 8/14
Interview invite email 8/18

Reactions: 1 users

AA-20 TS-20 PAT-19
GPA 3.45
IL residency
I'll be there!
TX resident

Members don't see this ad :)

AA-20 TS-20 PAT-19
GPA 3.45
IL residency
ME ME ME!!

I am on the same boat as you. Submitted 6/20, got app complete email on July 6 and heard nothing so far.
same...completed the 15th of June, still nothing. Called today and they said that they don't pull application in the order wsubmitted..Whaaaaa?!! I guess just wait some more

I'll be there on September 29th too! Still not sure how to prepare for this interview...

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats! When did you receive your app complete/reviewed emails?
I received my app complete email in early July, and my official review email early August. There was a hold up on my application because I needed to have another professor send in a letter, so now I have five. Thank you!

I have an interview for Nov 3rd!

I have an interview for Nov 3rd!

Mind sharing submission date, notification date/method, and stat? Thank you.
Submitted mine since June, still nothing - called to follow up and they said they pulled application at random. Whoa

Mind sharing submission date, notification date/method, and stat? Thank you.
Submitted mine since June, still nothing - called to follow up and they said they pulled application at random. Whoa
I submitted second week of June, notified 9/25 and my GPA is a 3.7 and a 19 AA on the DAT

I submitted second week of June, notified 9/25 and my GPA is a 3.7 and a 19 AA on the DAT
Thanks @cbrasher Similar stat & submission timeline as well. Keeping my fingers crossed! You gave me some hope:) Good luck in November!

Good luck to everyone interviewing this morning! See you all there!

Hello Everyone!
I recieved an interview invite from this school today and I am very excited. I am confused on how the interview scheduling process works. Do I call the school, ask for avaialble dates, and at the same time check with airlines to see if there are flights available on those same dates? Because I can't confirm an interview date without checking to see if there's a flight ticket avaiable on that same date?? Also, does anyone know what their interview format is like/ how to prepare for it?

Hello Everyone!
I recieved an interview invite from this school today and I am very excited. I am confused on how the interview scheduling process works. Do I call the school, ask for avaialble dates, and at the same time check with airlines to see if there are flights available on those same dates? Because I can't confirm an interview date without checking to see if there's a flight ticket avaiable on that same date?? Also, does anyone know what their interview format is like/ how to prepare for it?

Congrats, you just call that number and you guys work out an interview time. They usually give you at least a week ahead so that you'll be able to get a flight!

Hello Everyone!
I'd recommend having Google Flights chart open on your computer when you call. (its basically a calendar that shows all dates with prices) then call and pick a date.

I called them today and they aid my app was still waiting to be reviewed. I confirmed that I finished all of the app (payment, secondaries, etc.). I also completed my app like 2 months ago.

Anyone else in the same boat?

I called them today and they aid my app was still waiting to be reviewed. I confirmed that I finished all of the app (payment, secondaries, etc.). I also completed my app like 2 months ago.

Same here.

Same here.

s
Same here. Called a few weeks ago and they said my app is received & completed just waiting to be review by the committee. I asked about time line since I had mine in since June and they said they don't go in order. Random review, not in order i guess..wth

s
Same here. Called a few weeks ago and they said my app is received & completed just waiting to be review by the committee. I asked about time line since I had mine in since June and they said they don't go in order. Random review, not in order i guess..wth

I think this is most schools, since I'm still waiting to hear back from a bunch of other schools. I haven't called them yet, but I've paid all my stuff for the other schools and did all the paperwork.

Contacted them yesterday and the only date they have is for Nov 3rd, and they don't interview in December. They do give an option to be waitlisted for an interview in January. But I am not sure if it's worth the risk to wait that long. I am surprised they don't have any other interview dates available in November.

I'm OOS and will be landing at 10!
Awesome! If anyone wants to grab dinner or anything on Thursday night let me know! I'll have a rental car; my hotel isn't one of the ones they suggested, but still within like 15 minutes of the school. Less than a week away!!

Awesome! If anyone wants to grab dinner or anything on Thursday night let me know! I'll have a rental car; my hotel isn't one of the ones they suggested, but still within like 15 minutes of the school. Less than a week away!!

Definitely! I know someone else going as well. I'll message you and we can all meet up. It definitely has helped me in previous interviews to get to know other people. Makes it way more fun!

Hey there, Im getting ready to apply dental school again this upcoming cycle (2018) after almost completing my masters, which would put me at cummaltive 3.09 overall gpa. A 2.98 science gpa. And a 3.9-4.0 grad gpa in biotech masters. But my dat is only a AA19 and TS19 cuz I got a 17 in bio, I'm out of state woth plenty of shadowing, clinical technician work and volunteering, wouldi be a fit for roseman?

Definitely! I know someone else going as well. I'll message you and we can all meet up. It definitely has helped me in previous interviews to get to know other people. Makes it way more fun!
Awesome :)

Hey there, Im getting ready to apply dental school again this upcoming cycle (2018) after almost completing my masters, which would put me at cummaltive 3.09 overall gpa. A 2.98 science gpa. And a 3.9-4.0 grad gpa in biotech masters. But my dat is only a AA19 and TS19 cuz I got a 17 in bio, I'm out of state woth plenty of shadowing, clinical technician work and volunteering, wouldi be a fit for roseman?
I'm in the same boat as far as low numbers, but I think yes. It's nice because they look at the last 30 hrs science, so if you did worse early on then you have a better shot compared to other schools. Also, their curriculum is different. It's built into blocks, so you have to pass one subject before you move on. It can hurt or help you, depending on your study style. I think it's definitely worth applying to!

I'm in the same boat as far as low numbers, but I think yes. It's nice because they look at the last 30 hrs science, so if you did worse early on then you have a better shot compared to other schools. Also, their curriculum is different. It's built into blocks, so you have to pass one subject before you move on. It can hurt or help you, depending on your study style. I think it's definitely worth applying to!

Nice, do you mind messaging me ur stats/what other schools you applied to? Im applying next cycle, so I'm just trying to feel out what to expect.

Just got the under review email today. Anyone has any idea in how long they will send invites after the under review email?

Just got the under review email today. Anyone has any idea in how long they will send invites after the under review email?
Same here!:) Hoping for some good news soon. From what I can see from a person who got the interview earlier - it took them 4 days til the invites after under review email.

I received it today as well. Not to be a downer, but from what others have said, it looks like the next interviews will be in January, so there may be a long wait.

Same here!:) Hoping for some good news soon. From what I can see from a person who got the interview earlier - it took them 4 days til the invites after under review email.
Let's wait haha

I received it today as well. Not to be a downer, but from what others have said, it looks like the next interviews will be in January, so there may be a long wait.
I am not sure if spots on Nov 3rd have been filled up yet, if not, then maybe we can expect that. But January is ok as well as long as we get one.

For anyone that will be at the interviews this Friday (October 13th) let me know if you'd like to grab dinner on Thursday; I'll be available anytime after 6:30. Can't wait to meet everyone!

Who interviewed here! I have one on Friday!!! Can someone please tell me the format and what they ask!??

Who interviewed here! I have one on Friday!!! Can someone please tell me the format and what they ask!??
There's one higher up in the thread (page 2?), lots of infomation, a group session, and a committee interview.

When are you getting to SLC? Ill be flying solo, and if we could I think it's be a great idea for some of us to grab dinner the night before (tomorrow, the 12th).

There's one higher up in the thread (page 2?), lots of infomation, a group session, and a committee interview.

When are you getting to SLC? Ill be flying solo, and if we could I think it's be a great idea for some of us to grab dinner the night before (tomorrow, the 12th).
I'll be there in the morning by 10 am! Coming there with my parents haha. But Yea that sounds like a good idea. Message me if we get a group together to go !!

I'll be there in the morning by 10 am! Coming there with my parents haha. But Yea that sounds like a good idea. Message me if we get a group together to go !!
I'm working on getting 10 posts... haha I'll message you shortly! Predentalprincess will be there, too.

Sent from my SM-G892A using SDN mobile

I got my interview offer! It is my third year applying to dental school and my first year applying to Roseman so I'm pretty excited and very nervous! Is anyone going to the interviews on October 13th? (Friday the 13th, of all days!)

Do you mind sharing your stats?

Status
Not open for further replies.