***Official Roseman University Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Alternate email yesterday, interviewed Feb 24th

Members don't see this ad.

Received the alternate email yesterday too.

not everyone who interviewed is on the waitlist

Members don't see this ad :)
i've spoken with others who interviewed on the 24th with me and they never received the email for the waitlist. the list may not be as big as you think it is, but then again there does seem to be quite a few people on SDN who claimed to be on it.

No news is definitely good news. Accepted!!!!!!!!!!!!!! got the call at 11 a.m midwestern time :soexcited:

Reactions: 2 users
Think it's worth it to overnight the alternate packet?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I live 2 miles away and dropped mine off the next morning. I'm not sure if it helps but anything is worth trying. I did get an email confirming they received it and was officially on the alternate list so it might be worth a shot

Reactions: 1 user
Sup y'all, just dropping in. I was on the alternate list for Roseman last cycle. While I never did get off the list, there was one thing I wish I would've done! Get started on your immunizations and everything else you can do (FAFSA) and update them about it! I was very chill about the alternate checklist and I think that hurt me. Let them know you'll be ready to go if you get the call. Just my hindsight thoughts!

Sent from my SM-G920V using SDN mobile

Roseman is also having their pre simulation course coming up. Not sure how much it will help going to it after receiving an interview, but at least you get to meet with dr Harmon again?

Reactions: 1 users
For those accepted, did you have to confirm by March 13th?

For those accepted, did you have to confirm by March 13th?

Once you receive your acceptance you have 15 days to put money down to confirm a seat. The most recent acceptances were sent out last week so everyone has until about the end of next week. Hope that makes sense.

I just got into my state school! Will be turning down my acceptance in the next week or so! Best wishes to you all!!!

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I just got into my state school! Will be turning down my acceptance in the next week or so! Best wishes to you all!!!
Please do it sooner than later so that those who are waiting for a spot don't have to anxiously wait quite so long! Good luck to you!

Sup y'all, just dropping in. I was on the alternate list for Roseman last cycle. While I never did get off the list, there was one thing I wish I would've done! Get started on your immunizations and everything else you can do (FAFSA) and update them about it! I was very chill about the alternate checklist and I think that hurt me. Let them know you'll be ready to go if you get the call. Just my hindsight thoughts!

So we should be applying for loans even if we haven't been accepted anywhere?

The checklist said to fill out the FAFSA as soon as possible. Took less than an hour since I had access to me and my wife's tax returns, but I could see it taking longer if you need to get your parent's info too. The schools will use that to determine aid, but you won't get anything yet.

Not necessarily applying for loans but definitely filling out your FAFSA. The schools use the FAFSA to get you government loans.

Everyone who has sent the alternate packet already, have you received an email from Roseman confirming they received it?

Yes. Alicia was out for most of last week and her automated response said she would be processing packets this week. So if yours got to them after Monday, you should get something soon.

just got the confirmation that they received the alternate packet

Just dropped my seat here. Good luck everyone.

Hey guys. I know getting into school is extremely stressful. I wish all of you the best of luck. If you are looking to still get some possible face time with the deans and other faculty at the school I would strongly suggest looking into the Roseman SimCourse that they put on each year. It's a great way to spend some time at the school, get some hands on experience in the sim lab working on teeth, and to continue to show your interest in the school. I know that students in the past have been accepted off the waitlist by continuing to show their interest in the school. Attending the SimCourse could potentially help set yourself apart from others. If you have any questions feel free to comment or message me. Here's a link to sign up: RosemanSimCourse

Any news anyone?

Nope. But what we know is that people were offered seats about two weeks ago so their deposit is due soon. Then there's April 1st coming up, so some seats are likely going to open up. So we play the waiting game..

Nope. But what we know is that people were offered seats about two weeks ago so their deposit is due soon. Then there's April 1st coming up, so some seats are likely going to open up. So we play the waiting game..
What happens on April 1st?

hi! anyone know what color of our scrubs would be? and also, are the white coats monogrammed? :wacky:

Are any of you fellow SDN'ers planning on attending the SIM Course?

Has anyone heard anything from the waitlist?

If it makes people feel better, I'm withdrawing my position on the waitlist. Less applicants for them to review, lol.

Got the acceptance call this morning!!

Reactions: 1 users
I know some peps that were accepted off the wait list today just FYI.

Does anyone know if they will still be calling tomorrow?

Does anyone know if they will still be calling tomorrow?

I got the same question. Does this mean they're done giving out acceptances for April?

I got the acceptance call this morning as well! I interviewed on February 24th and was put on the waitlist~

congrats to everyone who got in! I guess theyre done giving out acceptances for this month :( the wait continues ..

congrats to everyone who got in! I guess theyre done giving out acceptances for this month :( the wait continues ..
Is it by month that they give out acceptances?