Forum Members *~*~*~*~Official Pre-Allo Social Thread~*~*~*~*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
That implies that you don't eat lunch everyday...?
staring at someone else's lunch from yesterday all over the walls of their colon sort of kills all interest in my own

Members don't see this ad.

If I had a dollar for every meal I've skipped in college...
Right, but skipping a meal should be like " Oh **** how did that happen" not something you see coming.
I lost like ten pounds this year just from stress alone it's nuts
Edit: Efle is working rn he's not in college so no excuses for him

staring at someone else's lunch from yesterday all over the walls of their colon sort of kills all interest in my own
What do you do for work?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hopefully no one reports this post, but assisting on colonoscopies is why I'll never put it in the butt.
low boston bowel prep score = low odds of eating lunch today
*gags* I was eating Breakfast.

That implies that you don't eat lunch everyday...?

1484150817-20170111.png

Reactions: 9 users
Awwwhhhh hahahahahah
( that was in reply to the comic above, I thought it would appear just beneath it)

Meh. You get used to it. After you scope a few times around moss covered boulders, you just look at it as another spelunking trip.

* gags*
I was eating BREAKFAST

What do you do for work?

So you look up people's colons?

I did that for a long time. Scoping is fun. It's actually way more gross to me when you do an EGD and they ate breakfast. We did this lady one time who said she was NPO, and then we got into her stomach and there was a ****ing burrito in there.

Reactions: 1 users
Hopefully no one reports this post, but assisting on colonoscopies is why I'll never put it in the butt.
* gags*
I was eating BREAKFAST
This is the exact kind of conversation I want to read while drinking my morning coffee. Bodies are hilarious.

Reactions: 1 user
Oh man. I've got stories.
I'm just laughing at how @mwsapphire was all grossed out while she eating during the discussion, but I'm laughing while drinking coffee, having to take a dump, and reading about sticking scopes places where other dumps come from.

I may or may not have just read this entire conversation about :'s on my toilet.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm just laughing at how @mwsapphire was all grossed out while she eating during the discussion, but I'm laughing while drinking coffee, having to take a dump, and reading about sticking scopes places where other dumps come from.

I mean it's just poop, bro. I've had products of conception on my face. I'm not worried about seeing some poop.

That backcourt can light it up. Props to them! But after today, I'm not too worried about the Blazers especially if we play defense like we did in the second half!
One of the keys to winning the championship is Durant's dribble penetration from the 3-point line. Aside from being an easy path to the free throw line, it's a way to get Steph and Klay open for 3s.

On another note, I'm happy that the Cavs were looking more like themselves in Game 2. I want revenge in the Finals!
@eteshoe

One of the keys to winning the championship is Durant's dribble penetration from the 3-point line. Aside from being an easy path to the free throw line, it's a way to get Steph and Klay open for 3s.

On another note, I'm happy that the Cavs were looking more like themselves in Game 2. I want revenge in the Finals!
@eteshoe

Same here. The best option would be a first round sweep cuz they'll need as much rest as they can get for the following rounds.

Just saw some insta-consequences. Sitting at a red light, opposing traffic gets the arrow. They start to turn left across us (what's the car equivalent of across our bow lol), dude next to me just goes. Cuts off two or three cars.

One is a cop who does a U-turn and immediately pulls him over. Oops.

Guy looked about 60. Not sure what he was thinking, but he didn't seem to hesitate even when the cars started honking. He looked pissed off about being pulled over though.

Reactions: 2 users
Same here. The best option would be a first round sweep cuz they'll need as much rest as they can get for the following rounds.

I think the Cleveland's still got the best chance of winning the East, but rest is a must since Eastern Conference teams appear to be much much more physical than teams on the West.

Subforum for SDN revolutionaries or riot.

Also anyone who doesnt think DAMN is elite is getting banned.

So far I don't think it's all that, but maybe I'm too old school/too much of a 90s snob.

I feel like you can't call a west coast album a masterpiece unless it can compete with early 90s Ice Cube, DOC, DJ Quik's Safe + Sound, Dre's Chronic, E-40's In a Major Way, etc.

Not saying you were calling DAMN a masterpiece, but that seems to be a consensus on the internet.

PS- Don't ban me :)

IMG_9312.JPG

Eminem is the real masterpiece
So far I don't think it's all that, but maybe I'm too old school/too much of a 90s snob.

I feel like you can't call a west coast album a masterpiece unless it can compete with early 90s Ice Cube, DOC, DJ Quik's Safe + Sound, Dre's Chronic, E-40's In a Major Way, etc.

Not saying you were calling DAMN a masterpiece, but that seems to be a consensus on the internet.

I don't think DAMN is a masterpiece in the same way GKMC was. But it's definitely very good. I have to listen to it more before I can give a final judgement

I don't think DAMN is a masterpiece in the same way GKMC was. But it's definitely very good. I have to listen to it more before I can give a final judgement

I actually had to google GKMC lol. Shows you how out of touch i am with current hip-hop.

Though to be fair, Kendrick isn't a gangsta rapper, so the artists/albums I mentioned in my prior post are probably not the best examples for benchmarks considering his genre.

A more relevant comparison might be Kendrick's best vs the Roots' Illadelph Halflife.

I haven't taken a good look at it yet, but I can tell you that's not going to be a polynomial.
You can use an n-1 degree polynomial to pass through n points no matter what as long as you don't have two points occupying the same x value. You just lose predictability so it's pretty much useless. That's why I asked if they'd be banned because it's essentially cheating. I want them 14 points.

I haven't taken a good look at it yet, but I can tell you that's not going to be a polynomial.
You can use an n-1 degree polynomial to pass through n points no matter what as long as you don't have two points occupying the same x value. You just lose predictability so it's pretty much useless. That's why I asked if they'd be banned because it's essentially cheating. I want them 14 points.

yeah interpolation works but it's lame.

yeah interpolation works but it's lame.
y = 9.303636112·10-1 x^7 - 28.74464873 x^6 + 360.7609688 x^5 - 2366.58731 x^4 + 8690.822226 x^3 - 17694.32995 x^2+ 18256.21056 x - 7219.062069

IS THIS LAME TO YOU?

Cheating.

1492525239-20170418.png

reposting this. could SDN math nerds solve this? in addition to already tagging before, @libertyyne @mimelim @leonardoson lurkers etc.
I'm pretty sure it's just random numbers and that's the joke.

besides, it's not a polynomial sequence because if you repeatedly subtract the successive terms, you won't end up with a predictable, linear sequence of differences.
It is if you subtract 7 times and only get left with one number! :laugh:

That is also just curve fitting. Good enough for some things, not for generating exact sequences. It doesn't quite work.
That's why I said it's not a polynomial.
I think you guys are misinterpreting me, I was just being silly. That's why I posted:
Without using polynomials I'm assuming?

I'm pretty sure it's just random numbers and that's the joke.

It is if you subtract 7 times and only get left with one number! :laugh:

I think you guys are misinterpreting me, I was just being silly. That's why I posted:
Yeah I'm actually pretty sure this is just a random sequence, but I'll try after my kids go to sleep.

i think i almost got it in terms of something like 5^n-n^3 or similar.

here's a mini sequence given by yours truly: 3, 6, 0, 4, 1, -4, -8, -6, -5, 9. what's the nth term?