**Official MWU-IL interview/acceptance/rejection thread**

Accepted via email! I interviewed just this past Monday, so they got back to me super quick

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Interviewed on the 27th of March. Accepted! But declined my acceptance offer since I got into my top choice. Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Interviewed 3 days ago on the 27th, got the acceptance email today as well!

Reactions: 1 user
I interviewed on the 27th and got the acceptance e-mail today, too! literally cannot believe it :))))

Acceptance today by email! Interviewed on March 6th.

Have you guys been able to get into the Facebook group?

Members don't see this ad :)
all you waitlisters out there.. keep us posted on when you hear back

Does anyone know which specific address we are to send our transcripts to?

I sent mine to.. 555 31st Street Downers Grove, IL 60515. I also added Admissions Office to attn line

Hey everyone. Just letting you know that I'm withdrawing my acceptance from MWU-IL. It's a tough choice and sorry for taking so long.

I was just accepted off the waitlist!

Reactions: 4 users
Declined my acceptance earlier today. Hope one of you guys get it!

i am on waitlist since dec 1st.
Have you send in your academic/volunteering/shadowing updates? The more the better! They need to see that you are really interested into this school. I'm currently D1 class of 2020, out of 131 total, 41 of us have some kind of master degrees. Good Luck!

Last edited:
I just got off the waitlist!!! Interview back in Feb

Reactions: 3 users
I just got accepted off the waitlist!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got accepted into MWU-CDMA and withdrew my acceptance to the Illinois campus. Good luck to all of you, I hope one of you on the waitlist gets in!!

Reactions: 1 users
Hey everyone, I know this is a little early to be asking but I'm from OOS and some of my relatives would love to come to the white coat ceremony so they're looking into tickets.. I know it's on Friday, Sept. 29th but does anyone have an idea of last year's time or if it's after classes, if we have classes? Thanks!

was accepted into nova a week ago, sent emails in to the admissions office today to inform of withdrawing from my seat here. Congrats to the waitlisted that gets it! I was just in your shoes too

Eeeeyyyy legit!! I look forward to meeting you there! excited

Hey everyone, I know this is a little early to be asking but I'm from OOS and some of my relatives would love to come to the white coat ceremony so they're looking into tickets.. I know it's on Friday, Sept. 29th but does anyone have an idea of last year's time or if it's after classes, if we have classes? Thanks!
Last year basic science class ended at 1pm and we had 2 hrs to get ready!

Does anyone know what laptop they give us, like which MacBook? And can we like sell it ha. I have never used a Mac and don't really want one.

Does anyone know if loupes are mandatory at CDMI? I have an older pair already but I really don't like wearing them in general. Are they considered essentials and/or emphasized by instructors?

What if you already have a brand new MacBook?
The Apple police pays you a visit.
Jokes aside, I think it is silly to have you pay for a laptop that you may not need. It is 2017. Most if not all students who plan to attend professional schools have a laptop.