**Official MOSDOH Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
As in the file review for finishing up academic requirements? Less than 10 minutes for sure, mine took around 5 minutes.

Members don't see this ad.

Those of you who have recent interview invites, how long did it take them to review your file? Good luck!
If you meant "review your file" as in time for them to make a decision on your status after the interview, I got accepted 3 weeks after I was interviewed in December. It depends though.

Sorry I should have been more clear. How long did it take from the time you submitted your supplemental until the time you were contacted for an interview ?

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry I should have been more clear. How long did it take from the time you submitted your supplemental until the time you were contacted for an interview ?
Submitted supplemental in July, received interview invite in September, so around 2 months. However, I did reschedule my interview from November 3rd to December 15th.

I just got invited to interview, can someone please tell me what the interview process is like! Thanks :)

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
I just got invited to interview, can someone please tell me what the interview process is like! Thanks :)

The interview day was fairly relaxed! Be yourself and really know the ins and outs of your application, because everything they asked me was definitely specifically pulled out of my application. The interview was a 2 on 1 format in which two interviewers both asked me questions in the same room. Really emphasize on compassion and your willingness to help the underprivileged members of the community! The school really does emphasize those characteristics a lot! You will also have a presentation in the middle of your schedule, and basically you'll be working with up to a few other people in preparing a short presentation in front of a few members of the adcoms. Don't stress it too much; they want to see how well you interact and work with other people! We also did a file review, which is to basically just make sure you're finishing all the pre-requisites on time and everything. Aside from that, try not to stress and enjoy your day! I was surprised by how nice the new facilities and simulation labs were especially! And the staff there is definitely friendly and welcoming.

Thanks for the advise! For those of you who have already interviewed, did anyone bring guests? I'm from
NC and my parents are meeting me in Missouri and I'm not sure if I should have them as my guests or not?

Thanks for the advise! For those of you who have already interviewed, did anyone bring guests? I'm from
NC and my parents are meeting me in Missouri and I'm not sure if I should have them as my guests or not?

Don't bring them. One girl from my interview date brought her mom and it was awkward. You wouldn't bring your parents to a job interview don't bring them to a professional school interview. Responsible and independent are one quality these schools are looking for. Just my $0.02.

Good luck at your interview!!

Members don't see this ad :)
They told us that 30 spots were filled so I'm pretty sure 12

Reactions: 1 users
Hey all! I need someone who has access to the class of 2021 facebook page (and who 100% plans on attending MOSDOH for sure) to send me a PM please. Thank you!

Woke up this morning to an interview invitation! Does anyone know if there are still seats open? Also, roughly how many people are at each interview day?

Woke up this morning to an interview invitation! Does anyone know if there are still seats open? Also, roughly how many people are at each interview day?
There are some unfilled seats at the moment but no one knows for sure how many. I believe 3/4 of the seats are accounted for but don't quote me on it.

Usually there are 6-8 people, sometimes more sometimes less. I've never heard of more than 8.

There are some unfilled seats at the moment but no one knows for sure how many. I believe 3/4 of the seats are accounted for but don't quote me on it.

Usually there are 6-8 people, sometimes more sometimes less. I've never heard of more than 8.

Okay that is great, thank you so much!

Does anyone know when the orientation/classes begin? I can't find it on their website anywhere.

Does anyone know when the orientation/classes begin? I can't find it on their website anywhere.

Orientation is the week of July 10th and classes officially start the following Monday.

last year MOSDOH interviewed way into April, wonder if this will happen again this year?

When is your interview? Good luck!

Received an interview invite today, but I will be turning it down. I hope someone else gets my spot! Good luck to everyone waiting!

Will also be turning mine down, same date offered as above

Last edited:
Thanks for the info! Do you know if this is the last date that's going to be offered???

I'm anxiously waiting.... :/

I have no idea, but it was the only date available. If I were you, I'd call them and ask directly. I hope my seat goes to you!

I have no idea, but it was the only date available. If I were you, I'd call them and ask directly. I hope my seat goes to you!
Thank you!!!
I'll definitely give them a call tomorrow.

Will be declining my offer. I really hope one of you gets my spot if you haven't already. You deserve it!

When were you invited for an interview?? And best wishes to you!
I interviewed in 12/15/16. Got my acceptance on 1/10/17 via phone call.

However, recently, I got an acceptance from another school and after analyzing my options very closely (it was a pretty difficult decision!), I decided to pick the other school namely for cost and location reasons.

Best of luck to you as well!

Turning down my interview invite here, but I hope someone here gets it! Best of luck ❤

Declining my interview. Good luck to those waiting.

anyone know last years averages for DAT and GPA?

Or better yet, those who were invited for interviews this past cycle what were your stats? THANKS!

3.25 GPA, 21AA/TS, 22 PAT, 23 RC. Decent EC's IMO. Declining interview.

Anyone interviewing tomorrow afternoon and staying in Kansas City? Looking for a ride to the school, willing to pitch in for gas/rental car fees! :)

Tuesday, April 11 @ 9am PDT:

“Thank you for submitting an application to A.T. Still University - Missouri School of Dentistry & Oral Health for the entering Summer 2017 class. At this time, we have finalized our enrollment for the class and wish to inform you that your application is being closed.”

Did you interview or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.