**Official MOSDOH Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.

personalstatementsbyeric

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Let's get the party started :)

Members don't see this ad.

Really hoping to hear something from them!!!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Gotta finish my supp for them this weekend.

D1 @ MOSDOH here. If you have any questions, LMK!

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone else heard back? Really hoping to get an invite

The school has no speciality programs and be prepared to never have open pre clinic hours to practice like most school.

Is specialization out of the question here? Do you have Summer's off?
Also D1 here. As stated by LiveDent, there are no specialty programs at this school specifically. Obviously you can apply to other programs.

In regards to summer: If you take your boards early enough, you'll have about a month of summer off is what I've gathered from the D2's.

Members don't see this ad :)
Interview invite... No dates available thooo

App complete today.

I thought my app was complete back in July. Come to find out I didn't click the I agree button so I never submitted my secondary. Found out 2 days ago, life is funny sometimes.

Interview #4

School: MOSDOH
Notification date: 9/19
Method of notification: email
Residency: IN
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/24
Application complete date: e-submitted 6/2
GPA Verified 6/16
GPA (science, overall) sGPA: 3.74 oGPA:3.71
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): AA 19 TS 18 PAT 21 RC 22. None Below 17

**Scheduled for Nov 3 (PM)

I just received an email saying my app is complete and is ready to be reviewed. Does anyone know how long after receiving this email it took to get your interview?

Interview #4

School: MOSDOH
Notification date: 9/19
Method of notification: email
Residency: IN
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/24
Application complete date: e-submitted 6/2
GPA Verified 6/16
GPA (science, overall) sGPA: 3.74 oGPA:3.71
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): AA 19 TS 18 PAT 21 RC 22. None Below 17

**Scheduled for Nov 3 (PM)

Replied to your PM bud.

how long did it take for letters, dat scores, etc to complete once the supplemental was paid?

I just received an email saying my app is complete and is ready to be reviewed. Does anyone know how long after receiving this email it took to get your interview?
lol i got that email August 9th and still nothing :(

Interview #5 MOSDOH. Received today via email.

Interview scheduled for Nov 10th PM :) Good luck everyone

Hello all! Current D3 at MOSDOH right now. If you have any questions about the program, let me know!

Is specialization out of the question here? Do you have Summer's off?

As a D3, I hope I can help you or with the first part of your question.

While we currently have no specialty programs at the school, this should not be looked at as a bad thing. At a school with specialties, any hard/interesting cases you could see in clinic would automatically be taken by the specialty clinics. In our clinic though, we actually get to keep those cases for ourselves. So if you were thinkin of doing a prosth, surgery, endo, etc. residency, you could have a much more competitive application due to the experience received in our clinic.

So far 5 of our 4th year students have been accepted into specialty programs with the potential of another 5 more in the upcoming weeks. That statistic is very impressive for any school, let alone the first graduating class at a new school

For those of you who have interviewed already, could you share some of the topics that were discussed during the interview? The email does not say whether it is a one on one or MMI?

For those of you who have interviewed already, could you share some of the topics that were discussed during the interview? The email does not say whether it is a one on one or MMI?
There are two sections. First section is group exercise which they give you a clinical case and you need to work with your group for 15-30 min and then present to the faculties. Second section is two on one interview. The questions they ask are very typical, not tricky at all. Good luck!

There are two sections. First section is group exercise which they give you a clinical case and you need to work with your group for 15-30 min and then present to the faculties. Second section is two on one interview. The questions they ask are very typical, not tricky at all. Good luck!
Thank you so much. This really helps.

Is MOSDOH on anyone's AADSAS school decisions list?
Not mine. I got supplementals and interviews but the AADSAS never had MOSDOH under the school decision list from the very beginning.

Anyone who's interviewed, how many other interviewees were there that day?

Anybody interviewing on Thursday?

If so and you want to grab dinner or something on Wednesday night let me know..

does anyone know how long they usually interview for? like what month until

I just rescheduled my interview. So there is now an interview date available on November 17th if anyone wants to change their interview date to a pre december interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.