***Official Midwestern-Arizona Class of 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those of you interviewing the 28th.. Stop by bench 2 at the sim lab so we can have some beers :cigar::cigar::cigar::cigar:
Dont be silly! You never know what faculty members are online and read this kind of stuff.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm guessing they are done interviewing for now. Anyone have an idea when they will start inviting to interview again?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
How does midwestern inform you that you've been accepted? Email or phone? and around what time?

Reactions: 1 user
I believe it's email. At least that's what I remember Dr. Pashayan saying.

Last year we had a phone call and an official letter mailed to us. We weren't emailed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck ya'll. Great program!!

Reactions: 1 users
Last year we had a phone call from Dr. Smith and an official letter mailed to us. We weren't emailed.
Do everybody that recieve an acceptance get a call or some will have to wait for snail mail to be notify?

We all got phone calls
Do you know approximately how many people they accept on dec 1st? i would assume in the hundreds, so they are going to call one by one? That seem a little time consuming.

Do you know approximately how many people they accept on dec 1st? i would assume in the hundreds, so they are going to call one by one? That seem a little time consuming.
I'm not sure.
And multiple people call on Dec 1

I believe it's email. At least that's what I remember Dr. Pashayan saying.

Last year we had a phone call from Dr. Smith and an official letter mailed to us. We weren't emailed.

1*snTXFElFuQLSFDnvZKJ6IA.png

Members don't see this ad :)
Nervous and excited for tomorrow. MWU is the only school I've interviewed at so far.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Reactions: 3 users
Good luck to everyone getting accepted tomorrow! Can't wait to meet some of you next August :)

Reactions: 2 users
:whistle:The suspense is killing me

Good luck to all of you!!

ACCEPTED!! #3

Accepted!!! Dream school!!!

I checked the portal and there is a list under accepted student checklist.. aadsas hasn't changed.. anyone??

Paper work is my portal!!!!!!

I wouldn't look too much into aadsas. Mine hasn't updated since June, but I still interviewed.

Just checked my Midwestern portal, accepted!

Midwestern Portal: 7:00 am
Phone call: 9:15 am

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Wait, we need Human Antony w/ lab and Microbiology w/ lab? I thought they were just lectures.

Wait, we need Human Antony w/ lab and Microbiology w/ lab? I thought they were just lectures.
Portal had a mistake last year and said lab when you didn't need it. I'd email admissions just to confirm but you should be fine.

If the MWU portal hasn't changed and you had already interviewed, can one assume waitlist/rejection?

Portal had a mistake last year and said lab when you didn't need it. I'd email admissions just to confirm but you should be fine.
Hey! I know you're a dental student there. I took a 4Q unit class called bacteriology at my university. Is that not equivalent to microbiology? I took it in the WI16 and they just literally changed the name from bacteriology to microbiology with the same course description and all in FA16. Should I call them about that as well?

Hey! I know you're a dental student there. I took a 4Q unit class called bacteriology at my university. Is that not equivalent to microbiology? I took it in the WI16 and they just literally changed the name from bacteriology to microbiology with the same course description and all in FA16. Should I call them about that as well?
Call and ask. Might be also helpful to have a copy of the syllabus

Hey guys I just got an acceptance phone call! They're slowly calling students with acceptances today and tomorrow so don't worry. One of my interviewers called me. I interviewed October 20th and received an acceptance call at 10:30 AM Eastern today.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

For those of you who have been accepted via portal; how can you tell?

My portal is clean except for the Accepted Student Checklist...unless that what you guys meant by accepted??

For those of you who have been accepted via portal; how can you tell?

My portal is clean except for the Accepted Student Checklist...unless that what you guys meant by accepted??
That means you are accepted.

If the MWU portal hasn't changed and you had already interviewed, can one assume waitlist/rejection?

I hope not :( Hoping they're still getting around to me.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
GOT THE CALL! 7:57 AM Pacific time.
Everything is in my portal as well.

Reactions: 2 users
Got that call.. the feels.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.