*** Official Meharry Medical College School of Dentistry c/o 2021***

Thank you Lord for the opportunity. Forever grateful to Meharry.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Congrats! I'm so glad it all worked out!

Members don't see this ad.

For those who got accepted. Do u mind telling ur stats

Members don't see this ad :)
My pleasure...I had a 3.4 overall GPA. 3.2 Science GPA. 17/18/21 and God on my side.

Reactions: 4 users
For those who got accepted. Do u mind telling ur stats

Sure! I'll be specific:
3.19 overall/2.98 science GPA
3.78 post bacc GPA
21AA/24TS/24BIO/22GC/27OC/20PAT/20RC/14QR

Reactions: 1 user
Congratulations to everyone and thanks for sharing! This is the last school I am waiting to hear from. I just want to know how many of post Jan interviews are they at Meharry?

Congratulations to everyone and thanks for sharing! This is the last school I am waiting to hear from. I just want to know how many of post Jan interviews are they at Meharry?

I would also like to know. When did u e-submit ur application? I

I would also like to know. When did u e-submit ur application? I

I think mine was confirmed from Meharry 10/10 I was missing a photo. How about yourself? I opted out against doing a post bacc. I hope that doesn't come back to bite me in the butt!

I think mine was confirmed from Meharry 10/10 I was missing a photo. How about yourself? I opted out against doing a post bacc. I hope that doesn't come back to bite me in the butt!

I'm also opting out from doing post bacc. So, same boat as u. My application was completed in November and I e-submitted 10/8/2016. This whole process is just overwhelming. Im wondering when they will send out interview invites.

I'm also opting out from doing post bacc. So, same boat as u. My application was completed in November and I e-submitted 10/8/2016. This whole process is just overwhelming. Im wondering when they will send out interview invites.

This is the part where you have faith. I enjoy the field of dentistry and have had great mentors! I just hope my immature undergraduate years don't follow me forever. I hope we all get in!

Reactions: 2 users
Just got an email that I'm top 10% waitlist

Just got an email that I'm top 10% waitlist
@Dewey2012 Wishing you the best of luck!

Does anyone know how the masters program at Meharry works? I've heard about it and I'm curious.. I've been trying to find information on it, but there isn't much online.

@Dewey2012 Wishing you the best of luck!

Does anyone know how the masters program at Meharry works? I've heard about it and I'm curious.. I've been trying to find information on it, but there isn't much online.

Yeah. If one participates and successfully completes whatever is required, one can matriculate into the program. 10 seats are held just for those students each year.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah. If one participates and successfully completes whatever is required, one can matriculate into the program. 10 seats are held just for those students each year.
Ohh nice! Thank you :)

Me too! Even though I haven't gotten an interview yet!!! FAITH!!!

Did anyone else get this email today?

"Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your interest in Meharry Medical College. Please be patient with us as we are experiencing a slight delay in our process due to the holiday break. Your file is currently with the Admissions Committee for review. You should be hearing something soon."

"Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your interest in Meharry Medical College. Please be patient with us as we are experiencing a slight delay in our process due to the holiday break. Your file is currently with the Admissions Committee for review. You should be hearing something soon."

I did!!!!

Yea I got it at 1:45pm central. I thought it was a reply to an interest email that I sent to them shortly prior, but I guess it was just a mass email..

"Dear Applicant,

I got it too.

I didn't receive any email. Hopefully that isn't a bad thing.

Historically other threads heard something around this time. Meharry must have a lot of tough decisions to make. Gave them a call a few weeks back they said they were processing applications. However, they were super friendly can't wait to interview there.

Last edited:
Historically other threads heard something around this time. Meharry must have a lot of tough decisions to make. Gave them a call a few weeks back they said they were processing applications. However, they were super friendly can't wait to interview their.

Did u get the email that all of us got ?

Did u get the email that all of us got ?

I didn't receive that email but they had updated my application to complete on 1/3/2017. I called them around the same time. I talked to Ms/Mrs Davis and she just informed me that they were backed up in processing application. Was your application already labeled "received/completed" when you got the email?

I didn't receive that email but they had updated my application to complete on 1/3/2017. I called them around the same time. I talked to Ms/Mrs Davis and she just informed me that they were backed up in processing application. Was your application already labeled "received/completed" when you got the email?

When I received the email, it said my application is being reviewed. Just on Friday, my friend got an email saying he is invited for an interview on Jan. 20th. This is really making me nervous. I'm praying to get an email like that.

Has anyone been having trouble getting ahold of the admissions office? I've been calling since December but it always goes to voicemail yet the voicemail box is full. I've also emailed multiple times. Just trying to see if anyone else is having issues with this as well? Thanks!

Has anyone been having trouble getting ahold of the admissions office? I've been calling since December but it always goes to voicemail yet the voicemail box is full. I've also emailed multiple times. Just trying to see if anyone else is having issues with this as well? Thanks!

MeHarry has specific times when you can call. It is between the hours of 2-4 pm CST. Try that and see if it works. However, there was a period of time when I called during those hours and couldn't get through. Hope that helps.

When I received the email, it said my application is being reviewed. Just on Friday, my friend got an email saying he is invited for an interview on Jan. 20th. This is really making me nervous. I'm praying to get an email like that.

That's crazy I had a strong feeling they were going to send out invites on Friday. Have faith. If you have given it your best you will be rewarded for hard work.

Received interview invite just now. I'll most likely decline.

I withdrew. Good luck! Hopefully someone here gets that interview spot

Reactions: 3 users
I would like to know when does Meharry Dental School matriculates? At what exact date of June?