*Official June 2017 MCAT Thread*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ICUBlue

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen a thread for this month so let's get this one going! Share study plans, questions, and motivation.

My test is June 17th and I started using TBR over winter break and doing ~15 hours each week during the semester leading up to full time studying starting in May.

What's everyone else's plans? Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

So I have been doing a little research on the content within the June 2017 MCAT and it looks like the B/B is just straight biology with little to no Biochem. C/P is supposed to be pretty hard with lots on conversion factors, and optics. CARS was said to have some intersting articles and questions that were pretty easy (although many said there were some they didn't understand) and P/S was said to be ridiculously hard. But so far I have heard that optics, immunology, molecular geometry, and gas law are pretty common on this years test. I know it changes so we may not get the same test, but has anyone heard anything else?

I have been using the FL's and SB's to study with Khan academy videos to review content, but I am afraid this is not enough now haha.

I honestly don't see the utility in any of this. It's a different test day so it's a different test. Be prepared for anything on the outline.

Oh gosh, I doubt that now after the test. I felt like mine was so difficult and out of nowhere... I'm pretty sure I under-performed! That's amazing though, congrats!!

I felt the same way honestly. I went home and immediately figured out 5 questions that I'd gotten wrong. Just wait and don't pre-judge how you'll do.

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone think that the CARS section of Scored 2 is significantly harder than Scored 1???

CARS is usually my worst section but I did pretty well on Scored1. However, yesterday I did Scored2 and the CARS section was brutal:( I did significantly worse

Members don't see this ad :)
So disappointed w the nba finals result... playing golden state is like getting a whole C/P section that reads just like the section bank... it just keeps coming.

/heartbroken

Reactions: 3 users
Anyone think that the CARS section of Scored 2 is significantly harder than Scored 1???

CARS is usually my worst section but I did pretty well on Scored1. However, yesterday I did Scored2 and the CARS section was brutal:( I did significantly worse

Yeah same here!!! I was sooo confused

I just took today and I think that Chem/phys was very tricky.

Besides that not a bad test think I've got a decent shot for a 508

No one is posting as may responses here . I know there is a thread "elsewhere" but i figured why not.

Took the test today.

P/C: OMG WTF. This is the section I range from 125-127. Today 124?! I was pissed for 2 reasons. One during the start of the test the proctor came around and told me she gave me an extra packet by accident. REALLY. I needed that extra time. I am afraid for this curve so bad! I guessed on about 15 questions because i said screw it i dont have time to do these calculations. Also for like 3 passages because I was running out of time I ended up skimming ekks! Did not want to because I kept thinking I could get those answers if I just had extra time.

CARS: Usually ok....nothing to heavy but there was 2 what I like to call the "scam" passage because they "scam you out of time. They were smack dam in the middle of the test. I think they do this often. But I ended up started from the end. I kknow it wastes time but usually im on par. 125-127

BB. Usually I hate this section. But I suppose the curve will be a lot harder due to the fact I think most people did probably well in this

PSYCH: This section rather scared me. I looked up words before the exam from the KHAN LIST that I did not know and i was hoping they would not show up yet they did. I know I already got like 4 wrong by looking up the answer. But then I was down to the last minute and guessed on 2 questions. Usually I have time to spare in this section easily. However I guessed on the 1 question and realized i selected the wrong one in a stupid minute before the end. In hindsight I wish i did a little more studying with 15 to 20 terms. I usually get around a 70-90 percent on these. Today I feel i got closer to a 50% which scares me ALOT

No one is posting as may responses here . I know there is a thread "elsewhere" but i figured why not.

Took the test today.

P/C: OMG WTF. This is the section I range from 125-127. Today 124?! I was pissed for 2 reasons. One during the start of the test the proctor came around and told me she gave me an extra packet by accident. REALLY. I needed that extra time. I am afraid for this curve so bad! I guessed on about 15 questions because i said screw it i dont have time to do these calculations. Also for like 3 passages because I was running out of time I ended up skimming ekks! Did not want to because I kept thinking I could get those answers if I just had extra time.

CARS: Usually ok....nothing to heavy but there was 2 what I like to call the "scam" passage because they "scam you out of time. They were smack dam in the middle of the test. I think they do this often. But I ended up started from the end. I kknow it wastes time but usually im on par. 125-127

BB. Usually I hate this section. But I suppose the curve will be a lot harder due to the fact I think most people did probably well in this

PSYCH: This section rather scared me. I looked up words before the exam from the KHAN LIST that I did not know and i was hoping they would not show up yet they did. I know I already got like 4 wrong by looking up the answer. But then I was down to the last minute and guessed on 2 questions. Usually I have time to spare in this section easily. However I guessed on the 1 question and realized i selected the wrong one in a stupid minute before the end. In hindsight I wish i did a little more studying with 15 to 20 terms. I usually get around a 70-90 percent on these. Today I feel i got closer to a 50% which scares me ALOT

I took today as well and I agree 100,000% on C/P and CARS!!!!!! I had to guess on those calculations as well! Finished the section with 2 seconds to spare!
Got stuck on those "scam" passages on CARS...I should have skipped them and done the last two...they were super chill.
Hopefully this curve will be nice to us!

Yeah that C/P was awful. Not representative of the FLs at all. So phys and math heavy, CARS was about average, B/B was tough but a good mix of easy and hard. Psy/Soc I honestly dont know. Questions didn't really pertain to the passages, just testing over vocab/concepts....so could've done decent or bad. That section was a 50/50 crap shoot. I think there will be a curve, everyone seems to be in agreement that it was tough.

Yeah that C/P was awful. Not representative of the FLs at all. So phys and math heavy, CARS was about average, B/B was tough but a good mix of easy and hard. Psy/Soc I honestly dont know. Questions didn't really pertain to the passages, just testing over vocab/concepts....so could've done decent or bad. That section was a 50/50 crap shoot. I think there will be a curve, everyone seems to be in agreement that it was tough.
which sections do you thik there will be a curve

Members don't see this ad :)
which sections do you thik there will be a curve

Personally I think C/P will be curved. Maybe B/B. Maybe. But CARS and Psych/Soc I felt strong on, and I was under the assumption those sections were relatively easy compared to what I'm used to, the Kaplan practice tests, as well as the aamc practice tests

Took the exam today.

I will agree with everyone here, I felt like that during half of C/P all my brain was saying was a big f-bomb. A whole other language at some points; probably gonna be my lowest scoring section.
CARS was alright, it's my strength, but there were a few passages where I didn't quite understand what the author was trying to say.
I think I did well on Bio/Biochem, but, some passages where I had to really rely on my intuition and my reasoning, and I knew no amount of prep could have prepared me for those passages.
Psych/Soc had some interesting things in it, I actually enjoyed reading some of the passages (is that weird? I am a psych minor), but there was a passage that I just couldn't understand for the life of me. I could get the idea mostly but I just couldn't map it out. Not gonna let it PSYCH me out. ;)

TBH I am just worried about that C/P section. I feel okay about the other sections, but I still have a twinge of anxiety. Probably will be at least somewhat anxious until I see the scores.

Also, Vinte cold brew from Starbucks will save your life. 300 mg of caffeine meant I didn't feel sleepy once during the exam. If you want it to really hit you, drastically reduce your caffeine intake for the last week, until the morning of the exam. The caffeine is STILL wearing off.

Took the exam today.
Also, Vinte cold brew from Starbucks will save your life. 300 mg of caffeine meant I didn't feel sleepy once during the exam. If you want it to really hit you, drastically reduce your caffeine intake for the last week, until the morning of the exam. The caffeine is STILL wearing off.

That is exactly what I did. I reduced my caffeine intake to about half at the beginning of June. Then I had a black Starbucks coffee before the exam (I love their cold brew, not in the morning though). Felt like a Superman the whole exam even though I didn't get much sleep the night before. Getting ready for the caffeine crash in a bit though lol.

Took the exam today. That C/P was definetly hard but I felt like CARS was the hardest.. Harder than the aamc practice exams. B/B was ok and Psych/Soc was not bad at all.

Tested yesterday and I actually feel pretty good about it, hopefully I'm not wrong! I calmed down on studying the week leading up to the exam and mostly focused on psych terminology, amino acids (which I neglected earlier in my studies) and the few chemistry and physics subjects that I historically struggle with. I just tried to relax and trust my brain, and I think that helped me to not feel too anxious.

C/P: This is always the hardest section for me, which held true, but I honestly didn't think it was too terrible. Easier than the section bank. I did run short on time, not so short that I had to guess anywhere, but didn't thoroughly read the last couple of passages. I'm feeling cautiously optimistic.
CARS: Always the easiest section for me. These passages were definitely longer than any practice exams, but most of them felt pretty straight forward.
B/B: I was getting a headache and lost my focus a little bit at this point, but I feel pretty good about this section on the whole. Also easier than the section bank, I think. There was definitely one freestanding question that I had 0 idea about, so hopefully that is one of those unscored questions...
P/S: Glad I focused on this leading up to the test. I feel pretty good about it. There were wordy, CARS-like passages, but the highlight tool is your friend for these.

Overall I am feeling pretty good about it and am glad to have it done with. Now just to wait on the score...

Tested yesterday and I actually feel pretty good about it, hopefully I'm not wrong! I calmed down on studying the week leading up to the exam and mostly focused on psych terminology, amino acids (which I neglected earlier in my studies) and the few chemistry and physics subjects that I historically struggle with. I just tried to relax and trust my brain, and I think that helped me to not feel too anxious.

C/P: This is always the hardest section for me, which held true, but I honestly didn't think it was too terrible. Easier than the section bank. I did run short on time, not so short that I had to guess anywhere, but didn't thoroughly read the last couple of passages. I'm feeling cautiously optimistic.
CARS: Always the easiest section for me. These passages were definitely longer than any practice exams, but most of them felt pretty straight forward.
B/B: I was getting a headache and lost my focus a little bit at this point, but I feel pretty good about this section on the whole. Also easier than the section bank, I think. There was definitely one freestanding question that I had 0 idea about, so hopefully that is one of those unscored questions...
P/S: Glad I focused on this leading up to the test. I feel pretty good about it. There were wordy, CARS-like passages, but the highlight tool is your friend for these.

Overall I am feeling pretty good about it and am glad to have it done with. Now just to wait on the score...

How were you scoring on your FL's? And did you take any prep courses like Kaplan, NS, TPR?

How were you scoring on your FL's? And did you take any prep courses like Kaplan, NS, TPR?

I got 505 on AAMC FL 1 on 5/27/17 and 513 on AAMC FL 2 on 6/9/17. I took a NS and an Altius FL as well, and scored 509 and 505 on those I believe; I'll have to find where I wrote down all of my scores.

I did not take any prep courses, I self-studied since February while taking classes and working part-time. I used TPR Psych/Soc, TBR Biology, and Examkrackers set. I made an extensive schedule for my studying but I'll be honest: that went out the window by April. I beat myself up about that for a bit but then I just tried to work through as much as I could.

I got 505 on AAMC FL 1 on 5/27/17 and 513 on AAMC FL 2 on 6/9/17. I took a NS and an Altius FL as well, and scored 509 and 505 on those I believe; I'll have to find where I wrote down all of my scores.

I did not take any prep courses, I self-studied since February while taking classes and working part-time. I used TPR Psych/Soc, TBR Biology, and Examkrackers set. I made an extensive schedule for my studying but I'll be honest: that went out the window by April. I beat myself up about that for a bit but then I just tried to work through as much as I could.
You're not the only whose study schedule went out the window early lol. When one works full-time and tries to study in a town with a family that doesn't understand how studying for one test is so important, some study sessions were few and far between.

I have been scoring 517 on AAMC FL's.

I come from an engineering background, but found the C/P to be alarmingly difficult to manage with the given time.
I was happy with CARS, but this is consistently my strongest section. I actually enjoyed the reading hahaha.
I was upset at how easy B/B was. I worked a lot on this and could have handled a section at least on the level of the FL's. Why couldn't they have had more average difficulty on both C/P and B/B?
I felt pretty confident on P/S, but agree that some content was not what I hoped for.

MCAT Experience! I apologize for the lateness of the message, I took my exam on 6-16, but immediately after, I checked my cell phone and unfortunately was notified someone very important to me was hospitalized, so I've been busy as heck since Friday.

Before I give my thorough review about the exam, I invite you all to DM me or ask me questions - however, please keep in mind the ToS, and if you break them, I won't hesitate in reporting you. Its not fair to other testtakers to ask someone who took the exam "If x topic was on there??"

I will be writing a lengthy review that's detailed in the ways I prefer to read about MCAT critiques. I personally don't find comments like "yooo the physics was mad tough" to be insightful or helpful by any means. Instead, I will try to dive in to what I found difficult, fair, and easy about the different sections. Keep in mind every test is different! Maybe I had a ton of one topic, but that doesn't mean you will!

Phys/Chem:
The Phys/chem section was very difficult. On my test, the passages were different than what we're used to. They weren't difficult like the section bank - by that, I mean, if you read the passages thoroughly, you still couldn't answer all of the questions, because the passages left out salient details. Usually, in the section bank, for those odd/random/super difficult questions, you can fish for the answer in the passage. That wasn't the case. The passages weren't super difficult to read or understand, but the questions were extremely challenging. My exam was more physics than general chemistry as well. As far as the calculations go, there were a lot of them. But, they were not easy. They weren't simple "plug-n-chug" type. To solve the calculations asked, you needed to incorporate 2 to 4 different formulas, interchanging the variables that are the same between them so you can input the data you were given. These calculation type questions are NOT represented in the section bank. I'm hoping for a very generous curve on this section haha.

To compare it to other materials, this section was certainly harder than the section bank and way WAY more difficult than AAMC FL 2 physics.

Difficulty: 10/10

CARS:
Unfortunately, I have no idea how the heck to rate this section. Nonetheless, I will try! The passages weren't too "boring." One was a extremely sleep inducing though lol. Aside from one passage that was extremely difficult, I found the other passages to range between tolerable to even enjoyable. The best advice I have for this section is to keep track of the time. Its very easy to get slammed by a difficult passage and then, before you know it, you've been 10 minutes reading it alone.

To compare it to other materials, I'd say this section was similar to AAMC FL 2. The passages were roughly the same length, and the questions were generally the same style.

Difficulty: 7.5/10

Bio/Biochem:
Ah, my favorite section. The passages were extremely long. Be prepared for at least 2 to 3 figures each alongside 2 to 3 diagrams. You CANNOT get intimidated by that. That was a huge issue I had when studying, slowly but surely, I got over it. My advice for you is to very carefully read the caption and legend on every single item presented. You'd be shocked how much important information is in there. Also, this section requires very careful reading. Read the passage text very carefully. I almost missed a HUGE detail in the passage. And actually, I did miss it - when I referred to the figure, something caught my eye, I re-read the passage, and realized what was going on. Overall, I'd say this section wasn't terrible but you had to know ALL your details and be prepared to work with tons of scientific data (like the section bank) to answer questions. My test was a nice mixture of biochemistry, cell biology, cell signalling, with a tiny bit of physiology here and there. Very little organic :( [my personal forte].

To compare it to other materials, this section was harder than AAMC FL 2. I'd say half of the passages were section bank style, the other half was a notch below section bank style.

Difficulty: 7.5/10

Psy/Soc:
Ah, the weird section. I tend to complete this section very quickly and spend all my time reviewing it. The passages were not too terrible at all, which was relieving. The passages were a nice blend of a variety of psy/soc topics. The passages were very dense and long though; be prepared to read a lot. KNOW ALL OF YOUR DEFINITIONS. You can't be doubting yourself during the test - review all your vocab during your study sessions! Something interesting I noticed from the practice exams to my real MCAT was this. On the official guide to the MCAT (120 questions) as well as sample test, the psy/soc section was essentially all vocabulary questions and interpreting the results of a study you're given. On AAMC FL 1 its similar to that as well. But AAMC FL 2 Psy/Soc is more like CARS - the passages have next to no accompanying figures, and you aren't being blasted with vocab in every question. As far as terminology goes, you really needed to know the basic stuff. Nothing too crazy. Some of the psy/soc passages were interesting to read, some were not lol. Overall though, I did enjoy the section. The section was more psychology than sociology.

To compare it to other materials, the section was identical to AAMC FL 2. The passage length, style, questions were identical!

Difficulty: 7/10.

If you guys have any questions, please ask away =).

Reactions: 2 users

Okay thanks! That's reassuring. I take mine next week and am nervous so I appreciate all the feedback from your recent exam. I'm hoping to feel as confident as you did after your exam. Really stressing about C/P because that's my worst area and seemingly your guys' exam was a really difficult C/P- hoping for mine maybe they tone it down

Okay thanks! That's reassuring. I take mine next week and am nervous so I appreciate all the feedback from your recent exam. I'm hoping to feel as confident as you did after your exam. Really stressing about C/P because that's my worst area and seemingly your guys' exam was a really difficult C/P- hoping for mine maybe they tone it down

I have always been in the same boat with C/P. I'm actually wondering if I had a different version of the exam than some of the folks here because I do not recall finding the C/P terribly calculation-based - and I would imagine I'd remember that because math is historically my biggest struggle! Just try to pinpoint the things you are missing most frequently, reinforce those things over the next week, and trust your knowledge come test day. :)

Took my 8th and final FL today, AAMC 2. Got a 516 after getting a 518 on aamc1. I pretty much completely pooped out on P/S, I couldn't focus.

I test on 6/30 but I'll be gone for four of the days between then and now and won't be able to study at all during those four days. So if I review my entire full length tomorrow, that pretty much leaves me with only four days before he real thing. Have about 60% of the SB done so I know I need to finish that, and I plan to finish CARS qpack2 by doing like 4 passages a day. Other than that any other suggestions?

I didn't even finish science qpacks but at this point I wonder if I even should bc I don't want to prime my brain for the wrong style of passage since everyone says it's so similar to the section bank now!

Tested the 17th so still three weeks to go here (feels like it's been longer...) Took last week "off" for the most part to do all the chores around the house I'd been neglecting during MCAT prep, now working on my application! Got the ball rolling on transcripts and letters, just need to tweak my work/activities descriptions and probably want to re-write my PS.
Trying to decide whether to submit early for verification or just wait until I get my score back.

I take my exam Thursday so I have a long while until I get my score back. However, I already submitted my primaries June 1st! I did that in strong hopes that I would preform well enough on my exam. I actually just got my secondaries last week. I'm not working on them until after my exam but it's exciting to be almost done!! Good luck to everyone in their applications:highfive:

Tested the 17th so still three weeks to go here (feels like it's been longer...) Took last week "off" for the most part to do all the chores around the house I'd been neglecting during MCAT prep, now working on my application! Got the ball rolling on transcripts and letters, just need to tweak my work/activities descriptions and probably want to re-write my PS.
Trying to decide whether to submit early for verification or just wait until I get my score back.

You probably want to submit early for verification! I called AMCAS and they said they're still verifying the applications from June 8/9th.

You probably want to submit early for verification! I called AMCAS and they said they're still verifying the applications from June 8/9th.

Thanks! I was thinking that might be the case but liked the idea of getting it all done at once. Also, I wasn't sure what school I should submit to for verification: A) an on-target school I do want to apply to, B) a reach, or C) a school I wouldn't like to go to? Anyone have advice on that?

Thanks! I was thinking that might be the case but liked the idea of getting it all done at once. Also, I wasn't sure what school I should submit to for verification: A) an on-target school I do want to apply to, B) a reach, or C) a school I wouldn't like to go to? Anyone have advice on that?
School you have no desire of attending.

I guess I'll be the first June 29th test taker to post. Basically, the C/P section was laughably difficult. I scored 130 on AAMC 1 and 131 on AAMC 2, but this section was tragic. It was quite demotivating. However, I thought the rest of the exam was alright. CARS was actually quite interesting. B/BC was ehhhh, but nothing insane like the C/P section IMO. P/S was fine though. What were everyone else's opinions?

I guess I'll be the first June 29th test taker to post. Basically, the C/P section was laughably difficult. I scored 130 on AAMC 1 and 131 on AAMC 2, but this section was tragic. It was quite demotivating. However, I thought the rest of the exam was alright. CARS was actually quite interesting. B/BC was ehhhh, but nothing insane like the C/P section IMO. P/S was fine though. What were everyone else's opinions?

I felt the same when I tested on 6/17

The C/P made me want to walk out after the section, give up, and just register for another date in the future.. Truly felt so difficult and I ran out of time towards the end. I took a breather and tried not to let it influence the rest of my exam. I had performed similar to you on the AAMC 1/2 but I would estimate that I got maybe 50-60% correct on the real thing today. Too many calculations!

The rest was honestly fine, aside from a few discrete questions on B/BC that tested unexpected content... I don't believe the specific names of bones was on the AAMC content list! P/S was very sociology heavy.

I tested today (6/29) and I really went in expecting it to be terrible...I'm glad to report it wasn't! I'm not sure if my exam day just got lucky compared to some of the previous June dates or if I'm just overly confident? C/P was not heavy math based which made me incredibly happy. I was very nervous for the length and possible philosophy passages. As to be expected, CARS was incredibly long but the passages were not too difficult! B/B was about what I've seen previously so hopefully that's a good sign... However, whereas P/S is usually my best subject I found myself really struggling here. I prepared with Kaplan and I've heard they're P/S section is not representative of what you see on the real exam- today I felt this. Could be in part to decreasing stamina? Felt fine when leaving the exam though. Not sure what happened here for me :/ Hopefully it still turns out okay! Hopefully the other 29th test takers felt the same and GOOD LUCK to those taking it tomorrow!! Go in confident, that made such a difference for me.

The C/P made me want to walk out after the section, give up, and just register for another date in the future.. Truly felt so difficult and I ran out of time towards the end. I took a breather and tried not to let it influence the rest of my exam. I had performed similar to you on the AAMC 1/2 but I would estimate that I got maybe 50-60% correct on the real thing today. Too many calculations!

The rest was honestly fine, aside from a few discrete questions on B/BC that tested unexpected content... I don't believe the specific names of bones was on the AAMC content list! P/S was very sociology heavy.

Thought the same thing about that question!! Chuckled out loud... thought that was interesting o_O

I tested today (6/29) and I really went in expecting it to be terrible...I'm glad to report it wasn't! I'm not sure if my exam day just got lucky compared to some of the previous June dates or if I'm just overly confident? C/P was not heavy math based which made me incredibly happy. I was very nervous for the length and possible philosophy passages. As to be expected, CARS was incredibly long but the passages were not too difficult! B/B was about what I've seen previously so hopefully that's a good sign... However, whereas P/S is usually my best subject I found myself really struggling here. I prepared with Kaplan and I've heard they're P/S section is not representative of what you see on the real exam- today I felt this. Could be in part to decreasing stamina? Felt fine when leaving the exam though. Not sure what happened here for me :/ Hopefully it still turns out okay! Hopefully the other 29th test takers felt the same and GOOD LUCK to those taking it tomorrow!! Go in confident, that made such a difference for me.
I've read a few comments saying the C/P was very calculation heavy haha. Hoping your takeaway is more indicative of my exam tomorrow.

I too thought the C/P was extremely difficult. On all of my practice exams I had 10-15 free minutes at the end of the test and today I was pushed to the limit with the time constraint. I also found the CARS to be difficult although I think I was still regrouping from my poor performance on the C/P section. B/B and P/S were pretty much what I expected aside from the few specifics they asks such as the bone question noted above. I also thought the P/S was very sociology heavy.

Im not overly familiar with the MCAT scoring system. If the C/P average score for all individuals that took the test today is lower then the "test scorers" expected, can/will the scores be adjusted to meet the normal scoring system?

I too thought the C/P was extremely difficult. On all of my practice exams I had 10-15 free minutes at the end of the test and today I was pushed to the limit with the time constraint. I also found the CARS to be difficult although I think I was still regrouping from my poor performance on the C/P section. B/B and P/S were pretty much what I expected aside from the few specifics they asks such as the bone question noted above. I also thought the P/S was very sociology heavy.

Im not overly familiar with the MCAT scoring system. If the C/P average score for all individuals that took the test today is lower then the "test scorers" expected, can/will the scores be adjusted to meet the normal scoring system?
Test scores are according to percentiles. You're compared to others who took the same test the same day and that gives your percentile. If you got 40% of the questions right and that's better or equal to 75% of test takers for that same test and day, you're in the 75th percentile and your score will be higher despite that poor percentage.

I just took the exam today as well and the C/P section was brutal! I ran out of time towards the end and had 10 minutes to complete 2 passages so I just went through and guess on all of them. I scored 129/127 on FL 1/2 but today's test is a toss up. I seriously think I did terrible on that section. I had to sit there for a good few minutes after the whole exam was over and contemplate between voiding and scoring the test. All the other sections I thought were doable, though the CARS section was extremely long and I went all the way through until time was up.

Out of curiosity what did you guys find so difficult about the c/p? I always thought it was the easiest of the 4 sections.