2018 **Official Case Western Reserve Univ School of Dental Medicine DMD 2022 Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping they’d send out more invitations this week
I think they send out interviews on a monthly basis.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Does anybody know if they have a PAT cutoff of 19+? I got an 18 PAT and I'm worried that will hinder my chances.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone know when the next round of interviews is going to be? Last year Dr. Chuck used to do periscope updates.

Sorry, but the response from the Periscope updates didn't go well as not many people really took advantage of them.
Dr. Chuck, when will the next wave of interviews be sent?

Invited for an interview, so excited.

Members don't see this ad :)
Interview invite!
Residency, California.
GPA, around 3.7 both general and science.
DAT, 22 AA, 26 PAT, 21 science.
I have yet to schedule!

Reactions: 1 users
Also got an interview invite!
Residency: IN
GPA: science 3.96 overall 3.97
DAT: 22AA, 21TS, 21PAT
Classes started for me today so I am waiting to figure out the best day to schedule.

Wow, I know that SDN isn't representative of the entire pool of applicants but the majority of people who have received invites from Case Western have had 3.6+ GPAs, and I'm seeing a lot of 3.9+

Wow, I know that SDN isn't representative of the entire pool of applicants but the majority of people who have received invites from Case Western have had 3.6+ GPAs, and I'm seeing a lot of 3.9+
Yeah it's been like that for a lot of schools

Anyone going to the Interview on Thursday October 19th? Maybe we can meet up on the 18th to split a room. I'll be driving so it'll save us the cost of a cab.

Interview invite :)
Date notified: Tuesday (9/22) by email
oGPA: 3.99
sGPA: 4.00
DAT: 24AA/24TS/22PAT; none below 22
App complete: 8/29

Anyone interviewing on Oct 3? I'll be flying in the day before, it'd be nice to get dinner with another interviewee

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Anyone interviewing on Oct 3? I'll be flying in the day before, it'd be nice to get dinner with another interviewee

Go to the happy dog/Euclid tavern. Really delicious build your own hot dogs and fries for cheap.

Reactions: 2 users
Has there been any invites for this month yet? My scores were just received 2 weeks ago. Wondering if they already sent out their invites or I have to wait until next month. Also, are the interviews pre-december to those of you who already received interviews?

Has there been any invites for this month yet? My scores were just received 2 weeks ago. Wondering if they already sent out their invites or I have to wait until next month. Also, are the interviews pre-december to those of you who already received interviews?
I received an interview invite at the end of August. At the time that I scheduled a day to interview (which was shortly after), all the slots were filled through the first week of November.

Applied last year and got an email saying my application is under consideration for future review but I didn't get this email for the current cycle. Did anyone get this email for the current cycle?

Hoping another batch of interviews goes out soon :)

Reactions: 6 users
Unfortunately I don't think there will be any more invites until Dec. That is what happened last cycle:(

Last August, Case Western had filled up all slots through the first week of November.

Hey guys, does anyone know if they are still sending invites for Nov. and Dec.?? I would love to get CASE!

Wish everyone luck!

Does Case still do the mid - november live cast???

I just got an email from them stating they are waiting for my fall grades before deciding, so I think you still have a chance :)

Does Case still do the mid - november live cast???
I just sent an email out to those who interviewed this cycle. It isn't a live broadcast, but it should answer most of the questions I usually field.

Have a great Thanksgiving! (The Office closes today at 3pm ET, and will not reopen until Monday 8:30 am.)

P.S. CWRU -- including the School of Dental Medicine -- will be closed for the week of December 25-29 (between Christmas and New Year's). The Office of Admissions will be closed that week, so we will not be answering phones and will not likely be taking UPS/FedEx deliveries of offer packets (or acting upon them) until the University re-opens on January 2 (which will also be the due date for offers).

Reactions: 3 users
Hi everybody! Has anyone with app complete in early September gotten an interview invite from Case?

#just got accepted

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
Also accepted! Congrats to everyone accepted!

Reactions: 5 users
Accepted!!! Now I can go to bed.

Reactions: 9 users
Accepted, beyond happy!

Accepted!!! So excited!!! Just requested to join the facebook group

Accepted!!!!!! Best day ever.

Reactions: 3 users
ACCEPTED!!!! Thank you CASE!! <3