*** Official BU Henry M Goldman Dental School C/O 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Members don't see this ad :)
Nope both places I interviewed at have been waitlists. I think I interviewed too late in the game
I hope you get off the waitlist for atleast one school. Best of luck to you.

Reactions: 4 users
Has anyone been rejected after being interviewed? Or does everyone who doesn't get accepted initially get put on the waitlist?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone know if Boston is still interviewing?
hey PG-Larry, Boston is interviewing for advanced standing now. Someone in my school got an email that they're done w/ regular DMD interviews.

hey PG-Larry, Boston is interviewing for advanced standing now. Someone in my school got an email that they're done w/ regular DMD interviews.

Hey thanks for the info! When did they receive that email?

Does anybody know the minimum pre-requisite grades for admissions? Or do we just have to complete them before matriculation?

I've just decided to assume that I'm on the waitlist. That way there will be no disappointment

Reactions: 1 users
Don't give up guys! I'm rooting for all of those who are still waiting.

how often does BU send out acceptances? I know the last round was Friday

Anyone who got accepted do you mind sharing your stats? Please and thank you !

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Got placed on the Alternate List just now. Interviewed 2/7.

Does anyone know the difference between an Alternate and Wait List? Which one has the advantage/higher priority?

Got placed on the Alternate List just now. Interviewed 2/7.

Does anyone know the difference between an Alternate and Wait List? Which one has the advantage/higher priority?
I interviewed a couple days before you but still haven't received any sort of email.

I guess I'm gonna be waitlisted next Friday...

I interviewed a couple days before you but still haven't received any sort of email.

I guess I'm gonna be waitlisted next Friday...

You never know until it's over! Silence might be a good thing for now. Chin up! :)

Reactions: 3 users
GUYS I JUST GOT INTO BU! Dreams do come true!!!

Reactions: 15 users
I interviewed on Feb 3. Stats are 3.5/3.2, 25AA/23TS/20PAT