*** Official BU Henry M Goldman Dental School C/O 2021 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

Does anyone know if they are still sending out interviews? I haven't heard back yet. I'm OOS and interviewing at Tufts Monday

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

They are because I just received an invitation today this afternoon.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
I have my interview in February! Anyone mind telling me how the interview went? Below are my stats/extracurriculars: GPA-3.5 DAT: 20, research experience and worked as a dental assistant

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone that interviewed last week know when we'll be hearing back?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
im debating if I should go to BU or western. Can anyone tell me more about what makes BU so special and what about their curriculum makes them a great school to attend?
Thank you

For those that interviewed post dec 1- how long after your interview did you hear back?

Reactions: 1 user
Giving up my interview slot for 2/21. Hope someone else could use it. Good luck everyone!

Did anyone else receive an email about correspondence from BU and to check junk folders?

Wow that's fast! Were you accepted? can you please share your stats and how the interview was thank you sooo much :)
Not the person you were talking to but I interviewed early last week and it was super relaxed. Don't stress about it, the interview was very conversational. Just received an acceptance earlier today too so turnaround seems fast!

Reactions: 4 users
Not the person you were talking to but I interviewed early last week and it was super relaxed. Don't stress about it, the interview was very conversational. Just received an acceptance earlier today too so turnaround seems fast!
Congrats! What day did you interview?

Thanks! Interviewed last Monday, 1/23

How many students does BU interview and anyone know how many students are accepted?

I'm wondering the same thing. Does anyone know?
Hey forum and KG99. Yes, i received an invite today! I only have one question to ask: how many interviewees end up getting accepted? I hope it's a battle worth fighting for

Good luck to everyone else!

Hey forum and KG99. Yes, i received an invite today! I only have one question to ask: how many interviewees end up getting accepted? I hope it's a battle worth fighting for

Good luck to everyone else!
Super high percentage.. The ADEA official book thing has the data from like 2013 or 2014 and it was about an 85% interview acceptance rate

Reactions: 2 users
when i interviewed, they said that they interview 500 and accept 115

How long does it take to hear back after your interview??
I think it really depends on each interviewee. I interviewed 1/24 and haven't heard back yet.

Accepted this morning via email

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone else from the 1/24 interview group still waiting to hear back?