*~*~*~* Official 2017-2018 Application Timeline Thread (Submitted, Verified, Mailed) *~*~*~*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
check status-->PDF for any school you submit to-->find the ~50 GPA's under ur transcript entry (at the very end)

Thank you!!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 6/19/17
Reapplicant?: No

DAT Taken: 11/14/16
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: 6/20/17

Transcript(s) Submitted: 6/3/17
Transcript(s) Received: 6/13/17
GPA Verified: Not Yet

(Interfolio) Letters Delivered: Not Yet
(Interfolio) Letters Uploaded: Not Yet

Date Application Mailed: 6/19/17
Batch #: #

Residency: New York
Schools Applied To: UB, Stony, Columbia, Michigan, Connecticut, Case Western, New England, Pittsburgh
GPA and DAT: 3.89 (total) 3.93 (science), 24 AA 24TS

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: June 4th

DAT Taken: 08/29/16
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: 6/12/16 (I called to have it uploaded)

Transcript Submitted: June 5th
Transcript Received: June 13th
GPA Verified: June 16th

Letters Uploaded: June 16th

Residency: Massachusetts
Schools Applied To: BU, Tufts, Harvard, UConn, NYU, Columbia, Buffalo, Stony Brook, Penn, Case Western Reserve, Michigan, VCU, Temple, USC
GPA and DAT: 3.82 GPA, 3.75 BCP GPA, 3.78 Sci GPA , 23AA/21TS/24PAT

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
AADSAS Application E-Submitted: June 9th

DAT Taken: 6/12/17
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: June 30
Transcript(s) Submitted: June 2nd
Transcript(s) Received: June 16th
GPA Verified: June 22nd

Date Application Mailed: N/A IU already received/Reviewing

Residency: Indiana
Schools Applied To: IU
GPA and DAT: 3.49 s, 3.42 o, 21 AA/21 TS/18 PAT.

Last edited:
Sadly no they won't review it unless everything is complete. Everything. Secondary, fee, verification. Pitt has said that for me for like a week and my GPA wasn't even ready. So I wouldn't follow that status too closely
What about schools that have secondaries only when requested? Should I be calling them or just wait for a notification that they want me to send a secondary + the fee?

What about schools that have secondaries only when requested? Should I be calling them or just wait for a notification that they want me to send a secondary + the fee?
Just look online. If u can't find something on AADSAS or website call them

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: June 9th

DAT Taken: 6/12/17
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: N/A

Transcript(s) Submitted: June 2nd
Transcript(s) Received: June 16th
GPA Verified: June 22nd

Date Application Mailed: N/A IU already received/Reviewing

Residency: Indiana
Schools Applied To: IU
GPA and DAT: 3.49 s, 3.42 o, 21 AA/21 TS/18 PAT.

How did you find out IU already received your app?? My app has about the same timeline as yours and I was wondering if I should call them to confirm or wait for an email?

I think they notify you. I got Marylands supplement today and my committee packet hasn't been submitted yet.

How did you find out IU already received your app?? My app has about the same timeline as yours and I was wondering if I should call them to confirm or wait for an email?
They sent me an email the same day that AADSAS verified my GPA.

It seems that they are emailing people very soon after transcripts have been verified. I do not know everyone's scores/GPA, but I am assuming the people applying this early are, for the most part, strong applicants with good scores.

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 06/05/17

DAT Taken: 01/18/17
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: 06/15/17

Transcript(s) Submitted: 06/01/17
Transcript(s) Received: 06/08/17, 06/20/17
GPA Verified: 06/27/17

(Interfolio) Letters Delivered: 06/01/17
(Interfolio) Letters Uploaded: 06/03/17

Date Application Mailed: 06/27/17
Batch #: ?

Residency: Wisconsin
Schools Applied To: Marquette, Michigan, Minnesota, Iowa, Tufts, Columbia, MWU-AZ, MWU-IL, Penn, Colorado, UCLA, Nova, Utah
GPA and DAT: oGPA 3.84, sGPA 3.78, DAT 22AA | 22TS | 22PAT

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 06/09/17

DAT Taken: 6/25/17
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: Will call to have it uploaded tomorrow

Transcript(s) Submitted: 06/02/17
Transcript(s) Received: 06/06/17
GPA Verified: 6/15/2017

Date Application Mailed: NA

Residence:
Florida
Schools Applied To: UCSF, USC, Colorado, Tufts, Maryland, Michigan, Rutgers, Columbia, NYU, Penn
GPA and DAT: oGPA 3.82, sGPA 3.8, DAT 22 AA | 24 TS | 22 PAT

Last edited:
AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 06/09/17

DAT Taken: 6/25/17
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: Will call to have it uploaded tomorrow

Transcript(s) Submitted: 06/02/17
Transcript(s) Received: 06/06/17
GPA Verified: 6/15/2017

Date Application Mailed: NA

Residence:
Florida
Schools Applied To: UCSF, USC, Colorado, Tufts, Maryland, Michigan, Rutgers, Columbia, NYU, Penn
GPA and DAT: oGPA 3.82, sGPA 3.81, DAT 22 AA | 24 TS | 22 PAT

Can I ask why you aren't applying to any FLA schools considering you are an in-state applicant?

Can I ask why you aren't applying to any FLA schools considering you are an in-state applicant?
I'm just not happy in Florida to be completely honest. I have lived here my entire life, and I am eager to see new things

Reactions: 2 users
I'm just not happy in Florida to be completely honest. I have lived here my entire life, and I am eager to see new things

Good line of reasoning, you certainly have the stats to go out and about. Best of luck!

Reactions: 1 users
AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 6/6/17

DAT Taken: 8/23/16
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: 6/6/17

Transcript(s) Submitted: 6/6/17
Transcript(s) Received: 6/20- the last one
GPA Verified: Verified- 6/26

(Interfolio) Letters Delivered: 6/7/17
(Interfolio) Letters Uploaded: 6/6/17

Date Application Mailed: Date

Residency: NJ
Schools Applied To:Columbia, UPenn, Rutgers, UConn, Pitt, Temple, Tufts, Stonybrook, NOVA, NYU, Touro, Maryland
GPA: oGPA: 3.87 sGPA: 3.81
DAT: AA 20/TS 22/ RC 20

Is anyone having difficulties submitting their Columbia supplemental fee? For some reason my card information won't go through :/

Last edited:
Is anyone having difficulties submitting their Columbia supplemental fee. For some reason my card information won't go through :/
I think it has to do with the length of the AADSAS ID. Previous years were 10 but this year is 9. I think you're supposed to include a dash at the beginning of your CAS ID. They sent it out in an email.

I think it has to do with the length of the AADSAS ID. Previous years were 10 but this year is 9. I think you're supposed to include a dash at the beginning of your CAS ID. They sent it out in an email.

Awesome I will try this! So just ex. "-123456789"?

Updated: Yep this works! I don't know how I missed that email. Thanks again

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 6/28

DAT Taken: 6/8/2017
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: not sure, but its up there.

Transcript(s) Submitted: 6/2
Transcript(s) Received: 6/28
GPA Verified: N/A

Residency: CA
Schools Applied To: WESTU, UNLV, OHSU, Touro, UOP, USC, COL, MWU-IL

DAT: PAT 21, 22AA, 23TS
GPA: overall 3.2, BCA: ~3.05, I've got one more semester to go.

I dropped out of college 8 years ago. After getting my dental assisting license here in California, I've returned and had A/A- in all my classes. So I have 700+ hours dental experience and about 100 volunteer hours. I've been a lead host/server/manager at the same fine dining restaurant for the last 7 years.

Help me add more schools, please! I'm getting too old for this lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 6/28

DAT Taken: 6/8/2017
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: not sure, but its up there.

Transcript(s) Submitted: 6/2
Transcript(s) Received: 6/28
GPA Verified: N/A

Schools Applied To: WESTU, UNLV, OHSU, Touro, UOP, USC, COL

DAT: PAT 21, 22AA, 23TS
GPA: overall 3.2, BCA: ~2.94, I've got one more semester to go.

I dropped out of college 8 years ago. After getting my dental assisting license here in California, I've returned and had A/A- in all my classes. So I have 700+ hours dental experience and about 100 volunteer hours. I've been a lead host/server/manager at the same fine dining restaurant for the last 7 years.

Help me add more schools, please! I'm getting too old for this lol
Roseman, UNE!

Does anybody know what you can and cannot add/change after you e-submit your AADSAS application? Can I add schools after I submit? I want to submit my application for the schools that don't have supplemental questions now so that my GPA can start getting verified.

Does anybody know what you can and cannot add/change after you e-submit your AADSAS application? Can I add schools after I submit? I want to submit my application for the schools that don't have supplemental questions now so that my GPA can start getting verified.

You can add schools after you submit. You cannot change transcripts or experiences though.

What NAthangw said but I believe you can add experiences, just not edit current ones

You can add schools after you submit. You cannot change transcripts or experiences though.

Okay does it say that somewhere? Because I looked everywhere and can't find confirmation about adding schools after submitting. And what about letters of recommendation?

Okay does it say that somewhere? Because I looked everywhere and can't find confirmation about adding schools after submitting. And what about letters of recommendation?
No but I tried it. I applied to a bunch of schools. Hate locked my main application. But then j could add and submitted a few schools afyer

I added a letter after I had submitted so it should not be an issue. I have also tried to add after i submitted as well and was able to. The only thing you can not change is your transcripts that you have added and the experiences that were added. You can add new experiences and LOR's as well.

I added a letter after I had submitted so it should not be an issue. I have also tried to add after i submitted as well and was able to. The only thing you can not change is your transcripts that you have added and the experiences that were added. You can add new experiences and LOR's as well.

Alright cool, thank you and good luck to you all

Does anyone know exactly where your official GPA shows up? I got an email saying that AADSAS verified my transcripts and that my GPA was uploaded but I can't seem to find it! :(

If you click on the PDF file of our transcript sent to the schools under the "Check Status" section of your ADEA AADSAS account, scroll down until you get to the Academic History portion. From there, there is a section where it has all the courses you listed and the credits earned from the class; at the top of that list is each of your schools listed with the GPA calculated beside them!

If you click on the PDF file of our transcript sent to the schools under the "Check Status" section of your ADEA AADSAS account, scroll down until you get to the Academic History portion. From there, there is a section where it has all the courses you listed and the credits earned from the class; at the top of that list is each of your schools listed with the GPA calculated beside them!

Thanks so much!

AADSAS Application E-Submitted:6/20

DAT Taken: 3/10/17
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: 6/25/17

Transcript(s) Submitted: 6/15/17
Transcript(s) Received: 6/26/17
GPA Verified: 6/30/17

(Interfolio) Letters Delivered: 6/15/17
(Interfolio) Letters Uploaded: 6/16/17

Date Application Mailed:
Batch #:

Residency: GA
Schools Applied To: DCG, Tufts, UNE, Tauro, UK, Pitt, Penn, MWU, MWU, LECOM, UMKC, Pacific
GPA and DAT: 3.83/ DAT: 20 AA/20 BIO/19 OCHEM/19 GCHEM/19PAT/21QR/23CR

SO FRUSTRATED!!! I asked for a committee letter from my school back in December and have been super diligent about making sure the process is moving along and my stupid school still hasn't submitted it... just annoyed that my top choice schools won't even look at my app until that's in, something completely out of my control no matter how much I call or email. I don't even go to a large school so it's like... what is the hold-up??

SO FRUSTRATED!!! I asked for a committee letter from my school back in December and have been super diligent about making sure the process is moving along and my stupid school still hasn't submitted it... just annoyed that my top choice schools won't even look at my app until that's in, something completely out of my control no matter how much I call or email. I don't even go to a large school so it's like... what is the hold-up??
I'd try to call the person who's writing it and explain to them that you need it!

so I got a message saying, "ADEA AADSAS application – Evaluation received"
Is this different from (Interfolio) Letters Delivered, or is it the same thing?

Letters received and complete is slightly different. But no verification isn't required so you'll get the submitted confirmation very soon.

I believe that it will be confirmed tomorrow.

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 06/20

DAT Taken: 05/27
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: 06/10

Transcript(s) Submitted: 06/01
Transcript(s) Received: 06/08
GPA Verified: 06/27

(Interfolio) Letters Delivered: 06/14
(Interfolio) Letters Uploaded: 06/14

Date Application Mailed: 06/30

Residency: MA
Schools Applied To: BU, Tufts, UConn, Rutgers, Temple, Detroit Mercy, Case Western
GPA and DAT: oGPA 3.51 sGPA 3.41; AA 18 PAT 17 RC 22

Do you guys think I have a fair chance of getting any interviews or acceptances??

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 06/20

DAT Taken: 05/27
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: 06/10

Transcript(s) Submitted: 06/01
Transcript(s) Received: 06/08
GPA Verified: 06/27

(Interfolio) Letters Delivered: 06/14
(Interfolio) Letters Uploaded: 06/14

Date Application Mailed: 06/30

Residency: MA
Schools Applied To: BU, Tufts, UConn, Rutgers, Temple, Detroit Mercy, Case Western
GPA and DAT: oGPA 3.51 sGPA 3.41; AA 18 PAT 17 RC 22

Do you guys think I have a fair chance of getting any interviews or acceptances??

What do your extracurriculars look like?

Letters received and complete is slightly different. But no verification isn't required so you'll get the submitted confirmation very soon.
So if I go to Status section and see Complete in green under Evaluation. Mine should be good right??

Thank you for answering!

So if I go to Status section and see Complete in green under Evaluation. Mine should be good right??

Thank you for answering!
Yeah then your LOR's are in

What do your extracurriculars look like?

You should retake the DAT. You might get 1 or 2 interviews best case scenario. It sounds harsh but there is not reason to accept you when there are lots of others with way better stats. That being said if you retake the DAT and get 20+ you stand a very good shot. That 18AA probably won't cut it. Best of luck.

AADSAS Application E-Submitted: 06/23/2017 for schools that didn't have secondaries.
Reapplicant?: Yes

DAT Taken: 12/31/2015
DAT Uploaded to AADSAS: Last week of June, called AADSAS.

Transcript(s) Submitted: First week of June.
Transcript(s) Received: 06/21/2017.
GPA Verified: 06/28/2017.

Date Application Mailed: 06/23/2017 right? Since AADSAS sends it right away.

GPA and DAT: cGPA 3.55, sGPA 3.51, AA 22, TS 24, PAT 16, RC 18, QR 21.

On my AADSAS, it says my transcripts were received on June 15th and it let me submit the application, however it says that my transcripts are still being verified. Does that seem right???

On my AADSAS, it says my transcripts were received on June 15th and it let me submit the application, however it says that my transcripts are still being verified. Does that seem right???
yup. 1-4 weeks for the transcripts to be verified. you just gotta be patient