*~*~*~* Official 2016-2017 Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread *~*~*~*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone heard from Maryland or gotten waitlisted since 1/20?

Patiently waiting! Hopefully we'll hear from them tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard back from NYU waitlist this past week?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Any tips on how to not be so anxious anyone? :poke:
I was becoming very obsessive and it was unhealthy. I deactivated all my email notifications from sdn. At this point, knowing when other people are getting interviews and accepted doesn't really help me much it just makes my face hot with anxiety. I only check it maybe once every 4 days now and I feel SO. MUCH. BETTER. I love you guys and the sdn community and it has helped a ton this cycle but at this point, I need to cool it. I started cooking a ton of new recipes and working out more and I am now a better functioning human!

Reactions: 7 users
I was becoming very obsessive and it was unhealthy. I deactivated all my email notifications from sdn. At this point, knowing when other people are getting interviews and accepted doesn't really help me much it just makes my face hot with anxiety. I only check it maybe once every 4 days now and I feel SO. MUCH. BETTER. I love you guys and the sdn community and it has helped a ton this cycle but at this point, I need to cool it. I started cooking a ton of new recipes and working out more and I am now a better functioning human!
Lol I'm not on this nutcase show as much anymore. I just need my time to cry about this cycle >:C

Lol I'm not on this nutcase show as much anymore. I just need my time to cry about this cycle >:C
Why cry? Did you get in anywhere? Your DAT scores are pretty competitive... What was your gpa? Wishing you luck!

Why cry? Did you get in anywhere? Your DAT scores are pretty competitive... What was your gpa? Wishing you luck!
0 acceptances so far. So yeah. I've said my gpa a million times it's quite subpar (3.4). I... need to get away from here

Still waiting for an acceptance

Anyone hear anything about USC?!?! Are they almost done interviewing?! I'm still waiting like.......

Interview!
LECOM
I think this is my 7th or 8th interview ... so I'm really not gonna attend 99.9% .. I just came back from vacation so running out of money loll
Hope this goes to someone eagerly waiting and deserving.
Best of luck

Interview!
LECOM
I think this is my 7th or 8th interview ... so I'm really not gonna attend 99.9% .. I just came back from vacation so running out of money loll
Hope this goes to someone eagerly waiting and deserving.
Best of luck

Well well well look at you, piling up all these interviews.

Well well well look at you, piling up all these interviews.
Haha well I unfortunately didn't get invited to the few schools I really, really wanted to go to. But every invite still makes me so happy. I wish I can go see all schools but the trips are tiring. Plus I'd give it to someone who might just get only this interview! Even tho I didnt get invites to those few schools on my favorite list, I'm Sooo grateful for schools to even consider me! AND MOST OF ALL... to be accepted this cycle!

Reactions: 8 users
I'm uhh.... I'm grateful that uh.... I'm.... still on waitlists :corny::drowning::drowning::drowning::drowning::drowning::drowning::drowning::drowning::drowning:

Reactions: 3 users
Anyone here pay their first deposit to Maryland but are planning on not paying the second?

I'm uhh.... I'm grateful that uh.... I'm.... still on waitlists :corny::drowning::drowning::drowning::drowning::drowning::drowning::drowning::drowning::drowning:
I recently got accepted to dental school. it's my first acceptance. :banana::banana::banana:I heard back from 1/6 waitlist. You will hear good news soon where you are waitlisted. :xf:I am cheering for you!

Reactions: 7 users
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRATS MANNNNNNNN!!! Which school if I may ask? You don't have to tell me

Acceptance #3!
BU
Will be declining. Best of luck to anyone hoping for BU!

Reactions: 5 users
Also- declined my interview at LECOM! If you get an interview, post here haha!

Seems like this year all the schools kinda late in placing people on the waitlist and accepting as well. :/

LECOM still sending out interviews, was recently given an invite.

Touro interviewed 12/7 waitlisted 1/3
Midwestern AZ interviewed 1/3 alternate 3/1
ASDOH interviewed 1/9 waitlisted 1/12

I really hope I don't have to reapply :(( I'm financially and emotionally exhausted