Official 2009 USMLE Step 2 CK Experiences and Scores Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

99nothingless

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi to all Step 2 ck takers.....

I'm new member on SDN forums and i was silent observer on Step 1 Threads
It was really helpful with a lot of experiences...
So anyone who has taken the test in 2008 - 2009 please share with us your experience and feedback so we can keep the SDN tradition alive !

And thanks aloooooot...

Members don't see this ad.

There is a massive usmleworld step 2 ck thread that discusses the exam from different people's perspective. Take a look at that.

Why should we share it on this thread when the old thread is much longer and much better?

Members don't see this ad :)
That's right the old thread is longer b/c this thread is new !!!
and the old thread is made mainly on UW score and step 2 ck score, what i meant by this one, or trying to made a real share of resources experience, review books advices and scores qbanck's and exam..

so if you have something you see that can help, we appreciate your effort..
I know that will take time but i'm sure there will be an add value to my favorite forum.

thank you brother's again.. and hope 99 for all...

Why should we share it on this thread when the old thread is much longer and much better?

Agreed. I'm going to close this thread because no one's posted any actual content here yet, and it's easier to have it all in one place.

I don't think that thread has any shortage of "resources experience, review books advices and scores qbanck's and exam" either.

Status
Not open for further replies.