OAT

jessoptom

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering when the OAT's are scheduled, as in around which months for in Canada? I am not able to check unless I sign up and provide other adequate information. I was just wondering if anyone that has previously taken the exam knows around which months it as available?

Thank you !!!

Members don't see this ad.

I was wondering when the OAT's are scheduled, as in around which months for in Canada? I am not able to check unless I sign up and provide other adequate information. I was just wondering if anyone that has previously taken the exam knows around which months it as available?

Thank you !!!
You don't have to sign up or pay to view the available dates. On prometric, go to "locate a test centre" select OAT and your location, and then once you click a testing centre there is an "availability" button. Click that and a calendar with all the available dates for that location will show up. I'm Canadian and this worked for me when I wrote last summer! There aren't specific dates - it's offered basically everyday that isn't already fully booked. Good luck!