OAT Question of the Day

Mark2K8

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
http://www.oatquestionoftheday.com/

Don't think any of these exist for the OAT but they exist for MCAT/DAT e.t.c. Helpful little site I created with possible / similar OAT type questions you'd see. Will appreciate any helpful remarks (good or bad)!.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Bump! I got lazy and stopped updating the site after acceptances, but I'm back at it! Website is re-designed and questions being asked! Anyone taking the OAT anytime soon, have a crack at some of the questions! (Also, anyone has any suggestions/feedback of website, I would also highly appreciate it!). :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you @Mark2K8 !! It has been super helpful! Thank you! Some are quite tricky and some aren't too bad, but I do appreciate all this extra help!! Just curious, but what resources are you getting these questions from? Or are you creating them yourself (If you are, you're amazing!)

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you @Mark2K8 !! It has been super helpful! Thank you! Some are quite tricky and some aren't too bad, but I do appreciate all this extra help!! Just curious, but what resources are you getting these questions from? Or are you creating them yourself (If you are, you're amazing!)

Thank you for your kind words! All the questions are basically self-created based on the likeliness of them appearing on the OAT (and the style they would appear in). I also have various OAT practice questions / study guides that I use. If the question looked like something I saw on the actual OAT, I will post a question like it (as I cannot simply copy and paste the question for copyright reasons).

Giving this a bump since 'tis the season for OAT taking. The site has become an archive of questions vs. daily questions. Pick a topic and test yourself. Best of luck to any future OAT takers. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to send me a PM.